2010 Appearance Stats for Canadian Players

gkhs

FYI Uccello played 27 matches last year did not start for 8 games but was used as a sub. He started 19 games and played 15 complete games for the 2010 season for a total of 1700 minutes played he score 11 goals that season as well. Please adjust to reflect this as acurate thanks very much for you hard work nice list.

Was this not done already by a poster some where let me find it i link it to this if i can maybe that will help you also to corrections

nvm it not pertaining to yours his was players that have played so far in 2011 season sorry.

The number that I had for Uccello was 23 matches played in 2010 (the last part of the 2009-10 season and the first part of the 2010-11 season). 11 league starts + 9 league subs + 3 cup starts. I will absolutely correct these numbers if they are wrong...thank you for the info.

Italian stats are more difficult to find on English-language websites than German or English stats.

Do you know of a website that I could go to from now on, or are you keeping track on your own?

Archived