Pesch's frusteration

Peschfan

Looks like another frusterating season ahead for Pesch with this new manager in town who doesnt like the 4-4-2

Pesch waits in the wings

Paul Peschisolido is facing another game of patience as he looks likely to start the new Championship campaign on the substitutes' bench.

He was left frustrated last season because 23 of his 36 appearances came as a sub and now the striker is fearing a repeat.

The indications from pre-season point to manager Phil Brown adopting a 4-5-1 system with Grzegorz Rasiak as the lone frontman.

Derby are expected to use the shape in today's final friendly against Burton Albion at the Pirelli Stadium but Peschisolido is prepared to wait for his chance.

"We played 4-5-1 last season and I was not involved," he said. "It's difficult to find a position for myself in such a system.

"I would prefer 4-4-2 but the manager appears to have settled on a formation and I'll have to wait for my opportunity.

"As a player, you always want to start. Unfortunately it has not worked out for me in the last couple of seasons.

"All you can do is get your head down, train as hard as you can and try to take your chance when it comes. It may be a matter of being patient."

Peschisolido's partnership with Rasiak works but Derby do not possess the balance in midfield to make a 4-4-2 function properly and so Peschisolido is sacrificed.

"I feel Grzegorz and I have a good understanding as we showed at times last season," said Peschisolido, who scored a midweek hat-trick at Belper Town while the majority of the first team were losing at Notts County.

Derby won six and drew one of the nine games in which the two players started as a striking partnership last season.

Brown was impressed with the strike duo for an hour of the friendly against IA Akranes in Iceland but was alarmed by the Rams' four-man midfield as a defensive unit. He is familiar with 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 from his days at Bolton Wanderers.

"The players seem to be pointing me in the direction of that system and if they feel comfortable playing that way, then I certainly am," he said after the defeat in Iceland.

Jeff Kenna, who has recently been sidelined by a niggling hamstring problem, trained yesterday and will have another session today but will still miss the friendly at Burton.

Rams defender Pablo Mills is close to signing a new one-year deal.

BBC Reports

maybe another new club?

Peschisolido reveals frustration

Derby County striker Paul Peschisolido has admitted that he is frustrated to have acquired the tag of super-sub.

And the 33-year-old is facing another season on the bench unless boss Phil Brown decides to change his formation.

Peschisolido told BBC Radio Derby: "I want to play every game and make an impact and be part of the team.

"It's a matter of sitting down with the boss and trying to find a position to either get in or try and be patient I guess and see where you go from there."

maybe hope for Pesch yet?

Pesch stakes claim

By Steve Nicholson

Paul Peschisolido has staked a strong claim to start Derby County's Championship opener against Brighton on Saturday - only days after fearing another frustrating spell on the substitutes' bench.

Peschisolido had barely figured in the pre-season matches because manager Phil Brown decided to go with a 4-5-1 system, using Grzegorz Rasiak as a lone striker.

But Peschisolido was introduced at half-time in Saturday's 3-0 victory over Burton Albion and sparked the Rams from a position playing just off Rasiak rather than up alongside him.

Rasiak had given Brown's men a first-half lead and the lively Peschisolido won the penalty from which Tommy Smith made it two before another substitute, Marcus Tudgay, thumped home the third goal in time added on.

Brown was impressed by Peschisolido's contribution.

"Paul's staked a claim," said the Rams boss. "I know I have been talking about the 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 system but that could also work with two midfielders sitting and one behind the front man.

"I was conscious that Pesch had scored three goals against Belper Town. It doesn't matter who the opposition are, you cannot ignore a goalscorer.

"You cannot ignore bright players and Pesch is one of them. Nor can you ignore players who create something from nothing and Pesch is one of them.

"The only thing Pesch has to learn is that when the opposition have the ball, what his responsibility is.

"He has openly admitted that, so if I can work on him in the next four or five days in training, then he really will be staking a claim for a place.

"I have not yet decided on my team to face Brighton."

Brown described the victory in the final friendly against Burton at the new Pirelli Stadium as "another good work-out".

Derby had suffered three consecutive defeats going into the game, and Brown added: "Had we not won by three or four, then fans would have started worrying and wondering how we would start the new season.

"Maybe a little pressure has been alleviated but I have said all pre-season that I'm not concerned about results, so I'm not going to harp on about it just because we have won.

"Burton are no mugs and so we can take a lot from the game.

"It was another good work-out on an energy-sapping pitch. What typified the performance for me was when four of our players were closing down from the front in the 88th minute.

"We were putting pressure on in the right areas and that's a good sign.

"Our aim is to be ready for Brighton and we will be."

maybe hope for Pesch yet?

Pesch stakes claim

By Steve Nicholson

Paul Peschisolido has staked a strong claim to start Derby County's Championship opener against Brighton on Saturday - only days after fearing another frustrating spell on the substitutes' bench.

Peschisolido had barely figured in the pre-season matches because manager Phil Brown decided to go with a 4-5-1 system, using Grzegorz Rasiak as a lone striker.

But Peschisolido was introduced at half-time in Saturday's 3-0 victory over Burton Albion and sparked the Rams from a position playing just off Rasiak rather than up alongside him.

Rasiak had given Brown's men a first-half lead and the lively Peschisolido won the penalty from which Tommy Smith made it two before another substitute, Marcus Tudgay, thumped home the third goal in time added on.

Brown was impressed by Peschisolido's contribution.

"Paul's staked a claim," said the Rams boss. "I know I have been talking about the 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 system but that could also work with two midfielders sitting and one behind the front man.

"I was conscious that Pesch had scored three goals against Belper Town. It doesn't matter who the opposition are, you cannot ignore a goalscorer.

"You cannot ignore bright players and Pesch is one of them. Nor can you ignore players who create something from nothing and Pesch is one of them.

"The only thing Pesch has to learn is that when the opposition have the ball, what his responsibility is.

"He has openly admitted that, so if I can work on him in the next four or five days in training, then he really will be staking a claim for a place.

"I have not yet decided on my team to face Brighton."

Brown described the victory in the final friendly against Burton at the new Pirelli Stadium as "another good work-out".

Derby had suffered three consecutive defeats going into the game, and Brown added: "Had we not won by three or four, then fans would have started worrying and wondering how we would start the new season.

"Maybe a little pressure has been alleviated but I have said all pre-season that I'm not concerned about results, so I'm not going to harp on about it just because we have won.

"Burton are no mugs and so we can take a lot from the game.

"It was another good work-out on an energy-sapping pitch. What typified the performance for me was when four of our players were closing down from the front in the 88th minute.

"We were putting pressure on in the right areas and that's a good sign.

"Our aim is to be ready for Brighton and we will be."

With Pesch, Brennan, DeVos, Peters, Gyaki, Serioux, Simpson, Bircham etc...The football league championship will be an excellent league for Canadians to follow this year with a substantial amount of Canadian content potentially playing a role. Here is a fans eye preview from BBC Sport:

Championship fans' predictions

BRIGHTON by Seagulls fan James Blake

Boss Mark McGhee performed a miracle to keep Albion up last year and a similar battle against the odds looks on the cards for this season too.

Much will depend on new front pairing Leon Knight and Colin Kazim-Richards - if they can gel another safe finish should be achievable.

Player to watch: Colin Kazim-Richards

Optimistic finish: 12th

Realistic finish: 21st

Championship winners: Leeds United

BURNLEY by Clarets fan Paul Banister

Last season's comfortable mid-table position exceeded all realistic expectations and we hope to achieve a steady improvement on last term.

Boss Steve Cotterill has raided his old club Stoke bringing in some physical presense in Wayne Thomas and Gifton Noel-Williams, while the two Bournemouth acquisitions, Wade Elliott and Garreth O'Connor should help boost the goals for column.

Player to watch: Wade Elliott

Optimistic finish: Eighth

Realistic finish: 12th

Championship winners: Wolves

CARDIFF by Bluebirds fan Rich Smith

Massively in debt, all the best players sold and a new manager in place, yet Cardiff will surprise people this season.

New boss Dave Jones has made some clever transfers and pre-season form is good - an outside chance for a play-off spot beckons for the Bluebirds.

Player to watch: Cameron Jerome

Optimistic finish: Top six

Realistic finish: Top half

Championship winners: Reading

COVENTRY by Sky Blues fan Gareth Canvin

The Sky Blues will have a moderately good season, creeping into the play-offs in the final week.

Playing more direct football than under previous managers, Micky Adams' team will battle, but not make the Premiership.

Player to watch: Stern John

Optimistic finish: Sixth

Realistic finish: 10th

Championship winners: Norwich

CREWE by Railwaymen fan Philip Raiswell

The Alex know they need to step up a gear, after last season's disastrous run of form after Christmas nearly resulted in relegation.

Goal-scoring should not be a problem with the addition of Juan Ugarte to the squad, but concerns remain about the quality in midfield and the robustness of the defence.

Player to watch: Juan Ugarte

Optimistic Finish: 14th

Realistic Finish: 20th

CRYSTAL PALACE by Eagles fan Kate Payne

With Iain Dowie at the helm, Crystal Palace stand an excellent chance of promotion and perhaps more important than the acquisitions made by Dowie is the fact that Andy Johnson remains an Eagle.

Being only narrowly relegated and with key players staying, Palace fans are optimistic about their chances of success.

Player to watch: Ben Watson

Optimistic finish: First

Realistic finish: Top six

Championship winners: If not Palace, Southampton

DERBY by Rams fan Clive Collings

An established manager (George Burley) and five players have left and an inexperienced boss (Phil Brown) and two players have come in.

Yet Pride Park is confident provided Grzegorz Rasiak and Inigo Idiakez stay - Brown appears astute and will be the signing of the summer.

Player to watch: Grzegorz Rasiak

Optimistic finish: Second

Realistic finish: Sixth

HULL CITY by Tigers fan Paul Bryant

Following back to back promotions, The Tigers have a tough task during their long-awaited return to the second tier of English football.

However, if Stuart Elliott can reproduce his form of last season and the five new signings add the strength they promise then a mid-table finish is well within reach.

Player to watch: Stuart Elliott

Optimistic finish: Play-offs

Realistic finish: Mid-table

IPSWICH by Tractor Boys fan Ian Johnson

After a summer of departures, optimism isn't running high at Portman Road - our poor defence is the same as last year, minus a great keeper and our midfield is still very one paced.

On the bright side, our FA Youth Cup win shows that the club has some talented youngsters and they will be crucial to our season.

Player to watch: Sam Parkin

Realistic finish: Ninth

LEEDS by Whites fan Steve Reddy

A top-six finish looks assured for a Leeds side that now has a squad with depth in all areas of the field blending experience and exciting young talent.

We now have options out wide thanks to the signings of Steve Stone, unfortunately out for the first three months through injury, and Eddie Lewis, while Rob Hulse, Robbie Blake and David Healy will provide the firepower to ensure a successful season

Player to watch: Robbie Blake

Realistic finish: Fifth

LEICESTER by Foxes fan Jon Eudall

Manager Craig Levein has brought together a good blend of youth and experience and the defence is looking much stronger with the additions of Nils-Eric Johansson and Patrick Kisnorbo.

But I just do not see Mark De Vries scoring 20 goals - we will be better than last year but we will not score enough or be consistent enough to be in play-off contention.

Player to watch: Richard Stearman

Optimistic finish: Fourth

Realistic finish: Eighth

LUTON by Hatters fan Michael Cleaver

We have an extremely challenging opening five games, but manager Mike Newell has made two shrewd signings in Carlos Edwards and Warren Feeney.

The core of the team has been together for four years, but lack of a decent stadium will mean if we get in trouble we will struggle to fund a way out of it.

Player to watch: Curtis Davis

Realistic finish: 14th

MILLWALL

We have got rid of all our top players and we have only brought in Sammy Igoe but we have some top quality young players that are willing to work.

A lack of experience within the team means we will not get into the play-offs, but we have the quality to avoid relegation.

Player to watch: Barry Hayles

Optimistic Finish: Play-off spot

Realistic Finish: Just above relegation

Championship winners: Crystal Palace

NORWICH by Canaries fan Tom Hunter

We have avoided losing our best players in the close season which is a massive bonus - Dean Ashton, Leon Mckenzie, Darren Huckerby and Robert Green will be key in the coming season.

New signing Jason Jarrett should shore up the midfield while in defence our current resources will prove strong in the Championship.

Player to watch: Darren Huckerby

Realistic finish: Fourth

PLYMOUTH by Pilgrims fan Tom Graham

If striker Akos Buzsaky stays all season we will be alright as he is the best player I have ever seen at Argyle.

Defence is a worry though, especially away, and swapping the rock Graham Coughlan for Taribo West is not inspiring - stability should be our aim.

Player to watch: Akos Buzsaky

Optimistic finish: 10th

Realistic finish: 15th

PRESTON by Lilywhites fan Danny Philipson

After a disappointing showing in last season's play-off final, North End's major battle of the summer was won in keeping hold of manager Billy Davies.

With the squad bolstered by the signings of Danny Dichio, Joe Ansinyah and Dave Hibbert, expect us to be play-off contenders once more.

Player to watch: David Nugent

Championship winners: Leeds

QPR by Hoops fan Kevin Cole

QPR made a solid return in their first season back in English football's second tier.

Several promising signings, such as Ian Evatt, Tommy Doherty and Stefan Moore suggest further improvement, but the play-offs may just be out of reach.

Player to watch: Danny ****tu

READING by Royals fan John Crowter

The dead wood has gone (Andy Hughes, Paul Brooker and Lloyd Owusu) and has been replaced by exciting youth (Kevin Doyle, Stephen Hunt and Leroy Lita).

This may be one season too early for automatic promotion but the play-offs must be within our grasp.

Player to watch: Kevin Doyle

SHEFFIELD UNITED by Blades fan Ian Boyden

This could finally be 'the' season for United - the board have actually backed a promotion push by giving manager Neil Warnock some money to spend.

Paul Ifill, Craig Short, Danny Webber, Neil Shipperley, Lilian Nalis have been added to a good team to make it now a team to challenge at the top of the Championship.

Player to watch: Paul Ifill

Realistic finish: Second

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY by Owls fan Samuel Winnard

Back in the Championship after two long seasons in League One, Sheffield Wednesday will be battling to maintain Championship status this season.

Hence, boss Paul Sturrock has chosen to spend wisely in the transfer market on defensive and midfield players to bolster the Owls' line up.

Player to watch: John-Paul McGovern

Realistic finish: 20th

Championship winners: Southampton

SOUTHAMPTON by Saints fan Tom James

A decimated squad, low morale and the arrival of a failed rugby manager: but I still believe we can bounce back.

Boss Harry Redknapp has guided a team (Portsmouth) out of the Championship before and we have to believe he can do it again.

Player to watch: Dexter Blackstock

Optimistic Finish: First

Realistic Finish: Fifth

STOKE CITY by Potters fan Matthew Jones

At Stoke, we have only one striker on the books (currently injured), a new (unknown) foreign manager in Johan Boskamp and an Icelandic board reluctant to invest.

New signings Peter Sweeney (Millwall) and Mamady Sidibe (Gillingham) will be the ones whom City fans will be watching over, alongside youngster Martin Paterson.

Player to watch: Martin Paterson

Optimistic finish: Pushing for play-offs

Realistic finish: Just above relegation

WATFORD by Hornets fan James Hewitt

A new-look team and manager has made many fans optimistic - manager Adrian Boothroyd has bought in several new signings including Marlon King and Jordan Stewart and a few unknowns.

I think, as do many, that we will definitely fair better than last season.

Player to watch: Al Bangura

Optimistic finish: 11th

Realistic finish: 16th

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS by Wolves fan Mick Mooney

Wolves should finish in the top four if the improvement made last season under Glenn Hoddle can be maintained.

When most teams were going through the motions at the end of the season, Wolves were beating promotion hopefuls - and the Jackie McNamara signing is inspired.

Player to watch: Joleon Lescott

Realistic finish: Third

With Pesch, Brennan, DeVos, Peters, Gyaki, Serioux, Simpson, Bircham etc...The football league championship will be an excellent league for Canadians to follow this year with a substantial amount of Canadian content potentially playing a role. Here is a fans eye preview from BBC Sport:

Championship fans' predictions

BRIGHTON by Seagulls fan James Blake

Boss Mark McGhee performed a miracle to keep Albion up last year and a similar battle against the odds looks on the cards for this season too.

Much will depend on new front pairing Leon Knight and Colin Kazim-Richards - if they can gel another safe finish should be achievable.

Player to watch: Colin Kazim-Richards

Realistic finish: 21st

Championship winners: Leeds United

BURNLEY by Clarets fan Paul Banister

Last season's comfortable mid-table position exceeded all realistic expectations and we hope to achieve a steady improvement on last term.

Boss Steve Cotterill has raided his old club Stoke bringing in some physical presense in Wayne Thomas and Gifton Noel-Williams, while the two Bournemouth acquisitions, Wade Elliott and Garreth O'Connor should help boost the goals for column.

Player to watch: Wade Elliott

Optimistic finish: Eighth

Realistic finish: 12th

CARDIFF by Bluebirds fan Rich Smith

Massively in debt, all the best players sold and a new manager in place, yet Cardiff will surprise people this season.

New boss Dave Jones has made some clever transfers and pre-season form is good - an outside chance for a play-off spot beckons for the Bluebirds.

Player to watch: Cameron Jerome

Optimistic finish: Top six

Realistic finish: Top half

Championship winners: Reading

COVENTRY by Sky Blues fan Gareth Canvin

The Sky Blues will have a moderately good season, creeping into the play-offs in the final week.

Playing more direct football than under previous managers, Micky Adams' team will battle, but not make the Premiership.

Player to watch: Stern John

Realistic finish: 10th

CREWE by Railwaymen fan Philip Raiswell

The Alex know they need to step up a gear, after last season's disastrous run of form after Christmas nearly resulted in relegation.

Goal-scoring should not be a problem with the addition of Juan Ugarte to the squad, but concerns remain about the quality in midfield and the robustness of the defence.

Player to watch: Juan Ugarte

Optimistic Finish: 14th

Realistic Finish: 20th

CRYSTAL PALACE by Eagles fan Kate Payne

With Iain Dowie at the helm, Crystal Palace stand an excellent chance of promotion and perhaps more important than the acquisitions made by Dowie is the fact that Andy Johnson remains an Eagle.

Being only narrowly relegated and with key players staying, Palace fans are optimistic about their chances of success.

Player to watch: Ben Watson

Realistic finish: Top six

Championship winners: If not Palace, Southampton

DERBY by Rams fan Clive Collings

An established manager (George Burley) and five players have left and an inexperienced boss (Phil Brown) and two players have come in.

Yet Pride Park is confident provided Grzegorz Rasiak and Inigo Idiakez stay - Brown appears astute and will be the signing of the summer.

Player to watch: Grzegorz Rasiak

Realistic finish: Sixth

HULL CITY by Tigers fan Paul Bryant

Following back to back promotions, The Tigers have a tough task during their long-awaited return to the second tier of English football.

However, if Stuart Elliott can reproduce his form of last season and the five new signings add the strength they promise then a mid-table finish is well within reach.

Player to watch: Stuart Elliott

Realistic finish: Mid-table

IPSWICH by Tractor Boys fan Ian Johnson

After a summer of departures, optimism isn't running high at Portman Road - our poor defence is the same as last year, minus a great keeper and our midfield is still very one paced.

On the bright side, our FA Youth Cup win shows that the club has some talented youngsters and they will be crucial to our season.

Player to watch: Sam Parkin

LEEDS by Whites fan Steve Reddy

A top-six finish looks assured for a Leeds side that now has a squad with depth in all areas of the field blending experience and exciting young talent.

We now have options out wide thanks to the signings of Steve Stone, unfortunately out for the first three months through injury, and Eddie Lewis, while Rob Hulse, Robbie Blake and David Healy will provide the firepower to ensure a successful season

Player to watch: Robbie Blake

LEICESTER by Foxes fan Jon Eudall

Manager Craig Levein has brought together a good blend of youth and experience and the defence is looking much stronger with the additions of Nils-Eric Johansson and Patrick Kisnorbo.

But I just do not see Mark De Vries scoring 20 goals - we will be better than last year but we will not score enough or be consistent enough to be in play-off contention.

Player to watch: Richard Stearman

LUTON by Hatters fan Michael Cleaver

We have an extremely challenging opening five games, but manager Mike Newell has made two shrewd signings in Carlos Edwards and Warren Feeney.

The core of the team has been together for four years, but lack of a decent stadium will mean if we get in trouble we will struggle to fund a way out of it.

Player to watch: Curtis Davis

Realistic finish: 14th

MILLWALL

We have got rid of all our top players and we have only brought in Sammy Igoe but we have some top quality young players that are willing to work.

A lack of experience within the team means we will not get into the play-offs, but we have the quality to avoid relegation.

Player to watch: Barry Hayles

Optimistic Finish: Play-off spot

Realistic Finish: Just above relegation

NORWICH by Canaries fan Tom Hunter

We have avoided losing our best players in the close season which is a massive bonus - Dean Ashton, Leon Mckenzie, Darren Huckerby and Robert Green will be key in the coming season.

New signing Jason Jarrett should shore up the midfield while in defence our current resources will prove strong in the Championship.

Player to watch: Darren Huckerby

Realistic finish: Fourth

PLYMOUTH by Pilgrims fan Tom Graham

If striker Akos Buzsaky stays all season we will be alright as he is the best player I have ever seen at Argyle.

Defence is a worry though, especially away, and swapping the rock Graham Coughlan for Taribo West is not inspiring - stability should be our aim.

Player to watch: Akos Buzsaky

Optimistic finish: 10th

Realistic finish: 15th

PRESTON by Lilywhites fan Danny Philipson

After a disappointing showing in last season's play-off final, North End's major battle of the summer was won in keeping hold of manager Billy Davies.

With the squad bolstered by the signings of Danny Dichio, Joe Ansinyah and Dave Hibbert, expect us to be play-off contenders once more.

Player to watch: David Nugent

Championship winners: Leeds

QPR by Hoops fan Kevin Cole

QPR made a solid return in their first season back in English football's second tier.

Several promising signings, such as Ian Evatt, Tommy Doherty and Stefan Moore suggest further improvement, but the play-offs may just be out of reach.

Player to watch: Danny ****tu

READING by Royals fan John Crowter

The dead wood has gone (Andy Hughes, Paul Brooker and Lloyd Owusu) and has been replaced by exciting youth (Kevin Doyle, Stephen Hunt and Leroy Lita).

This may be one season too early for automatic promotion but the play-offs must be within our grasp.

Player to watch: Kevin Doyle

SHEFFIELD UNITED by Blades fan Ian Boyden

This could finally be 'the' season for United - the board have actually backed a promotion push by giving manager Neil Warnock some money to spend.

Paul Ifill, Craig Short, Danny Webber, Neil Shipperley, Lilian Nalis have been added to a good team to make it now a team to challenge at the top of the Championship.

Player to watch: Paul Ifill

Realistic finish: Second

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY by Owls fan Samuel Winnard

Back in the Championship after two long seasons in League One, Sheffield Wednesday will be battling to maintain Championship status this season.

Hence, boss Paul Sturrock has chosen to spend wisely in the transfer market on defensive and midfield players to bolster the Owls' line up.

Player to watch: John-Paul McGovern

Realistic finish: 20th

Championship winners: Southampton

SOUTHAMPTON by Saints fan Tom James

A decimated squad, low morale and the arrival of a failed rugby manager: but I still believe we can bounce back.

Boss Harry Redknapp has guided a team (Portsmouth) out of the Championship before and we have to believe he can do it again.

Player to watch: Dexter Blackstock

Optimistic Finish: First

Realistic Finish: Fifth

STOKE CITY by Potters fan Matthew Jones

At Stoke, we have only one striker on the books (currently injured), a new (unknown) foreign manager in Johan Boskamp and an Icelandic board reluctant to invest.

New signings Peter Sweeney (Millwall) and Mamady Sidibe (Gillingham) will be the ones whom City fans will be watching over, alongside youngster Martin Paterson.

Player to watch: Martin Paterson

Optimistic finish: Pushing for play-offs

Realistic finish: Just above relegation

WATFORD by Hornets fan James Hewitt

A new-look team and manager has made many fans optimistic - manager Adrian Boothroyd has bought in several new signings including Marlon King and Jordan Stewart and a few unknowns.

I think, as do many, that we will definitely fair better than last season.

Player to watch: Al Bangura

Optimistic finish: 11th

Realistic finish: 16th

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS by Wolves fan Mick Mooney

Wolves should finish in the top four if the improvement made last season under Glenn Hoddle can be maintained.

When most teams were going through the motions at the end of the season, Wolves were beating promotion hopefuls - and the Jackie McNamara signing is inspired.

Player to watch: Joleon Lescott

Realistic finish: Third

Archived