Voyaguers Going to Junior Worlds in Holland?

Guest Jeffery S.

Guest Jeffery S.

I would like to contact with other Canada fans thinking about going to matches this June in the World Juniors in Holland. Would like to go, but it would be great to hook up with others while there. I would probably opt for the Saturday Italy game in Kerkrade.

Would fly on the Friday, likely to Eindhoven airport (though I could also go to Dusseldorf, close to the game site as well). Not sure where to spend the night, but met some PSV fans last night at the Barça-Getafe match and they said the best city near Kerkrade was Maastricht. Plus very good train connections they say, at least every hour. As that match is just after lunchtime (1:30 I think) the idea would be to train in, get a bite, meet up with people, and why not, stay for the next match at the Roda stadium (think it is China, or Japan?). Hear, by the way, that the stadium itself is very nice, new, not too large.

That night, as the town is not too hot so they say, would go back to a more interesting town (Maastricht again, Eindhoven itself) leave on the Sunday (unfortunately it is a rest day, otherwise would see games on that day as well).

So how about it? Who might be there, who might be game? If we could even get a handful of us together we'd have a blast.

Archived