Djekanovic signs for Whitecaps

Guest Jeffery S.

Guest Jeffery S.

I have heard from the player himself that he has signed with the Whitecaps, so if it is on paper I guess I feel free to post it here. Not sure it has been officially announced yet though.

Srdjan mentioned that he was playing in Serbia third tier start of this season, but when he doubted about resigning for them and seemed to look for alternatives, they cut him mid-season. Very poor.

He then had a winter trial with a club in Scotland, 1st division (I forget name), and though they seemed to like him they put of decisions until this summer. He has also been considering returning to school, with the Caps he can play and study. All the best to him, I have heard excellent things about his play.

Dejekanovic didn't play in last nights exhibition match vs Seattle in Chilliwack. Caps won 1-0 with a goal from Corazzin.

1,500 fans attended the game in Chilliwack including some crazy Southsiders who drove 100km each way through wind and rain.

The Caps have now won three matches by 1-0 scores.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by analyst

Dejekanovic didn't play in last nights exhibition match vs Seattle in Chilliwack. Caps won 1-0 with a goal from Corazzin.

1,500 fans attended the game in Chilliwack including some crazy Southsiders who drove 100km each way through wind and rain.

The Caps have now won three matches by 1-0 scores.

Hey analyst, do you happen to know if he was there, or dressed for it?

quote:Originally posted by canso

He was highly rated but didn't get the starter's jersey for the U-20s in 2001 for some reason. Hope he does well.

Where is Peter Meulemans these days?

???

I think you are confusing Djekanovic with Wojtek Zarzycki.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived