Youth Leagues

jaydog2006

There have been some talk on this board about cost of youth leagues.Teams in the syl do charge a good chunck but you do get alot for what you pay for.These teams have to chrage something with all of the costs they have travel fields etc.Teams in the oysl aslo chrage a good chunck even the ocsl under 18 teams charge $500.

I heard from players in the U16 Toronto Lynx that they paid about $1200 for almost 9 months of being in the program including training,travel and hotel accomodations. In comparison with the provincial program that is relatively less. My nephew in the provincial had to pay $400 for registration,going to weekend trip in Que. $600 and an international trip $2000. OYSL is similar to the Lynx costs after registration and tournaments. The only variable here would be the type of training provided for each of these programs what are some of the benefits.

I heard from players in the U16 Toronto Lynx that they paid about $1200 for almost 9 months of being in the program including training,travel and hotel accomodations. In comparison with the provincial program that is relatively less. My nephew in the provincial had to pay $400 for registration,going to weekend trip in Que. $600 and an international trip $2000. OYSL is similar to the Lynx costs after registration and tournaments. The only variable here would be the type of training provided for each of these programs what are some of the benefits.

Archived