Canada vs Honduras Radio Broadcast!!!!!

fza

Does anyone know what radio is going to broadcast the Canada vs Honduras WCQ match?

I remember listening to a game from Honduras (Colo-Colo vs some team) so I`m going to do some research to find that radio, but if anyone else already knows something then please post it here.

Cheers

fza

The link looks familiar, if this is radio America of Honduras it wont work unless you buy a package for the games...(they actually charge to listen to the games!!!)

If I were you I would check on the radio stations of Los Angeles, New Orleans, Chicago or New York for sure they are broadcasting it there. If not try Power Fm Honduras....

There used to be a station called Radio Unica in the States, but i cant seem to find it anymore..

Is there a way we could do our own broadcasts? We could hire some voyageur who`s attending the game or simply one who`s going to be at home watching the game and has an internet connection.

I remember a program I had that came with my WEB CAM had an option to record your own "tv" show and invite people to tune in live. We could have a commentator and invite people to call in..............just some wishful thinking.....!!

Who knows..maybe someday......

HRN is a good bet, but like I said to listen to games on Radio America you have to pay for a package deal.

Here is another radio station that will play it if you send tham an email..dont know whats the catch though but you can try it out..

http://www.powerfm.hn/

and the email adress I am talking about is:

eventos@powerfm.hn

Just tell them that you want to hear the game...hope that helps

quote:Originally posted by Lilloco

Here is another radio station that will play it if you send tham an email..dont know whats the catch though but you can try it out..

Just tell them that you want to hear the game...hope that helps

Good job man!. I just sent them an email !!..thanks!!

I just got an email back from POWER FM radio HONDURAS and they told me this:

"EN ESTA OCASIÓN NO TENDRA NINGUN COSTO PARA NUESTRO AUDITORIO VIRTUAL, POR LO QUE TODO EL QUE LO DESEE, TENDRA ACCESO LIBRE A NUESTRO WEB o PORTAL : WWW.POWERFM.HN "

WHich means that for this game the broadcast will be free for everyone!!!!.....so any voyageur who can´t make it to game and understands spanish (at least GOOOOOL!!) can click here:

http://www.powerfm.hn

and click on "ENTRAR AL PODER" and then once the page re-directs you to the power fm website click on "EN VIVO".

GOAL CANADA GOAL:D

CHEERS!!

fza

Archived