New visitors sign here !!!!!

It was my first big game on Sunday and it was great...I'd gone to see the wizards a couple of times but they were nothing compared to this..I sat with you guys and Sigma on the bench...and I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else you made the game that much more enjoyable.

Heidi

Nice to see you out that day, Heidi. I am Graeme... ...the guy with the painted face and the mohawk.

I sure am glad Sigma took you out for the game... ...we missed the 2 of you last night! (they better had served good food in Sigma's AGM last night cos' we had a blast again!!!)

Ummm... ...I want them to make it bad but I am cautious about our chances of advancingin all seriousness... ...

I think Costa Rica is obviously the favourite but Honduras, Gutamela and us might have to fight it amongst us... ...I think we have the players and skills to go through but it will all depend on how we fare in the away games.

I watched Cuba play last weekend against the Ticos and the Ticos were lucky to get the 2-2 draw. Based on that and the Gold Cup, I think the Ticos are just as vulnerable as Canada and Honduras and Guatemala. It will be a fight and as usual, the key is to win the home games.

Archived