Spoke with 5 nats today...

Joe05

Went up to kingston to do some work with Sportsworld for the Score. James Sharman conducted 5 seperate 15 minute interviews with Frank Yallop, Radzinski, de Vos, Stalteri and Hume. The interviews will likely run starting next week, with a different player each day. The one thing that surprised me was how great a guy Radz is. He's really personable and he seems to genuinly be having fun training with the team. We also asked the four players about playing on fieldturf. They were quite candid and basically said they wouldn't play on the stuff. Yallop took the fifth on that question. Those clips will likely air in a seprate piece on fieldturf for Sportsworld later on. Also, I thought De Guzman looked really sharp in training. Apparently Frank is keeping contact with his little brother as well. Hope you guys enjoy the interviews!

JR

I met them when they were training in Ottawa and I got to spoke with a few of them... ...they were all amazingingly friendly and went out of their ways to sign me some autographs and snapped some pictures with me.

Radz was very soft-spoken and took time to spoke with me when he found out I was an Everton fan. Jimmy Brennan and Birchy were also very bubbly characters!!! "Humie", Stalteri and Imhof were all great as well.

It was truely an honour watching them... ...

To Theo: I actually went for another training session and this time, when they were practicing their shooting, I went behind the goal and helped fetched the balls from the woods!!! The ballboy did his work!!!:)

Archived