Canucks in Scottish League Cup Action

mattbin

That would be the Scottish League Cup.

No Fenwick in Hibs' 9-0 dismemberment of Montrose.

Bottiglieri appears to have played 90 in Morton's 3-1 loss to Dundee United.

No sign of Xausa anywhere. We've still got him listed for Livi but I seem to remember him being on loan somewhere, Falkirk? Or am I confusing him with someone else? At any rate, no Canadians playing for Livingston or Falkirk, but Livingston defeats Queen's Park 3-1 and Falkirk beats Arbroath 4-3 AET.

Allez les Rouges,

M@

quote:Originally posted by mattbin

That would be the Scottish League Cup.

Matt mentioned this because his original title for the thread was "Canucks in CIS Cup Action". I changed it to "Canucks in Scottish League Cup Action" not because I hate sponsorship names for tournaments but because when I saw "CIS" I immediately thought "Canadian Interuniversity Sport" --- this interpretation of the "CIS" acronym has way more relevance to us in Canada than whatever happens to be this year's sponsor of the Scottish League Cup.

Then I changed "Carling Cup" to "English League Cup" in the other thread to be consistent. And because I hate sponsorship names for tournaments. :)

quote:Originally posted by DJT

Matt mentioned this because his original title for the thread was "Canucks in CIS Cup Action". I changed it to "Canucks in Scottish League Cup Action" not because I hate sponsorship names for tournaments ...

Then I changed "Carling Cup" to "English League Cup" in the other thread to be consistent. And because I hate sponsorship names for tournaments. :)

Stickler.

:) Cheers, Danny. Just read it off the BBC site, I myself had a double-take when I saw CIS...

Allez les Rouges,

M@

Archived