Hattrick

Alex M

Hey guys and gals,

I'm inviting everyone here to sign up to play hattrick at http://www.hattrick.org. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a real time soccer sim using generated players. Players sign up to the country they live in and play against other human opponents. There is a very strong Canadian community and we're looking for more people to join. I guarantee that if you give it a try, you'll get hooked. This is the CM4 of soccer sims.

League games are played on Sundays at 5:00pm EST and cup games or friendlies if you're out of the cup are played Wednesdays at 5:00pm EST.

We're a pretty strong country ATM. We came in second in World Cup 3 which is our best showing ever. We played Sweden (the dominant country in Hattrick because that is where it was developped) and lost 4-0.

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to reply here and I'll try to answer them as best I can.

Alex

Ya, the waiting list is sometimes a pain but as far as I know, its only a 4 day wait and it's mostly to stop people from cheating by signing up for two teams.

I've never played Managerzone but I'll have to give it a shot sometime.

I also forgot to mention that Hattrick is absolutely free. Give Hattrick 3 months (roughly a season) and you'll be hooked.

Alex

Ya, the waiting list is sometimes a pain but as far as I know, its only a 4 day wait and it's mostly to stop people from cheating by signing up for two teams.

I've never played Managerzone but I'll have to give it a shot sometime.

I also forgot to mention that Hattrick is absolutely free. Give Hattrick 3 months (roughly a season) and you'll be hooked.

Alex

Archived