July 18 - El Paso vs. Calgary - ON FSWC

Guest Ed

Get to see someone other than Montreal this Friday as Calgary are in El Paso (9:00pm EDT I think).

Chance to see Sean Fraser, CJ Pesznecker (GL take note), Nik Zuniga and other young Canucks in action.

Good luck Calgary! Looking for their 5th win (which would see them improve on last season). Last year's record was 4W-3D-21L, and is now 4W-2D-12L.

Free the banana cream 3!

I think Calgary can take El Paso. Should be a better game to watch now that El Paso has moved back to Dudley Field, quadrupled their attendance, playing back on natural grass and there are no annoying football lines on the field.

Too bad I don't get FSWC

"As nothing in this life that I've been trying

could equal or surpass the art of dying"-George Harrison

If they're going to get a win soon, it'll be against a team in that division. Don't know if you saw my post elsewhere but they were in disarray last weekend on the west coast trip. They hadn't had full practices due to worries about insurance. Sounds like the attitude is a bit better now (having heard the coach on the radio yesterday).

Free the banana cream 3!

Imagine how bad Vancouver is if a team in total dissaray can come out of Vancouver losing only 2-1, one goal which Wiebenga should have stopped. Vancouver was lucky to have won.

"As nothing in this life that I've been trying

could equal or surpass the art of dying"-George Harrison

Archived