What Revenge for Sampson??

T-Mac7

honestly though my fellow Canadians??? Who cares about this so called revenge...

IT SHOULDN'T OF CAME DOWN TO HAVING THE TICOS WIN 4-0 VS CUBA

We are by far better then cuba in soccer and when at full strength with raddy, derosario, and brennan, I know we can play the USA or nayone in concacaf to a tight game, if not even beat them...

Who is with me here?? This gold cup was a disgrace.. the defence sucked again, the strikers finishing was horrible, and we were LUCKY to beat costa rica....

I am so sick and tired and Holger's tactics... he is making us look bad and i know that canadians can play two way soccer alot better than what he thinks... he is ruining our image and spoling one of the better up and coming teams in the Americas... Canada is much better then what he is making them play like.. SACK HOLGER

My opinion, go back to a canadian coach, one that our reject players like.. mark bircham and peschy are too good to be wasting b/c of this guy who they dislike....

I say we hire yallop or craig forrest and start fresh before WC2006 qualifying.. someone who can bring canada back to where they need to be...SCORING GOALS AND WINNING GAMES... NOT DEFENDING AND MAKING LARS STOP EVERYTHING

SCREW STEVE SAMPSON'S REVENGE.. ITS OUR OWN FAULT FOR PLAYING SO BAD VS CUBA..SACK HOLGER

bring on qualifying now...

T-Mac

I just found it through a good buddy of mine that Steve Sampson said today after the final whistle between Costa Rica and Cuba: "...I'm finally vindicated...anyone else but Canada..." In other words, expressing his deep dislike of which he has always had for years towards Canada. Now I say to all of you, are we going to let this f.ucking asshole get away with it??? Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are we going to do something about it??? Are we going to let this low-life piece of $hit say these things about Canada??? Hey!!! Doyle, I'm talking to you who happens to love Americans so much. How do you answer to the insults of Sampson???

Archived