New Soccer Game

Card Soccer

Hi, my purpose here is mainly to let everyone know I have developed a playable Prototype demo for the world’s first interactive Pro Card Soccer Game for Fans to enjoy and need some help getting it online and introduced. So I’m looking for a Programmer to partner with who can convert the demo into a web-based format so people can play directly online instead of having to download it and who can basically take control of the whole project coordinating everything with me and remotely providing me with new installs etc. Or this might also be ideal for someone that just wants to get some practical experience using my game but I guarantee it is as close to the ‘real thing’ as a Card game can get and quite challenging. See for yourself though if you like and it’s programmed in C++ but I am open to having someone start over from scratch and do it ‘their way’ as long as the desired Final result is achieved. As well, if the Game realizes commercial success, there would of course be an equal share of revenue too for whoever partners with me.

The Game is designed to promote any Football(Soccer) League and I’ve also got Score Sheets, Schedules and everything else like that ready to go for online Tournament play. So if anyone wants to take a closer look, my dev website is here: http://www.tegarttech.com/cardhockey if that’s allowed for me to post it? If not please PM me and I’ll provide the URL. Thanks and forgive me if anyone was offended by my asking around in your forum.

Paul

Archived