France tickets now available!

Now that the France friendly has been officially announced for Bordeaux on June 9th, I will be looking for numbers intending to go to this match.  

Canada Soccer will need to communicate our requirements to the French federation in the next little while.  

Please only put your request in if you are fairly sure you will be going.

I will be traveling in France, flying out of Toulouse at 7:00 AM on June 10. If I can get transportation to Toulouse after the game (and I understand that may be difficult) I will attend.

• 2 weeks later...

Ticket request was made to the French Football Federation a few weeks ago.  Hoping to get a link this week which will be made available to Voyageurs paid members first and then to non members a few days later.  Once we hear more, will post here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • JamboAl changed the title to France tickets now available!

Just bought mine. 

You have to start with the link, you go to the tix with the precode for our section, then it asks you to register with the French Federation, FFF, which was a bit of a runaround. Then you go into the system again and pay. It says we won't receive the tix until 2pm local time on June 6. I also think it says it won't charge our cards until then as well. Maybe we are being checked. 

We are in a lower corner on the north end, good spot. Let's hope our guys win corners when playing in our direction. 

Attendees: let's pick a pub that is downtown in Bordeaux for pre-game 4-7:30 pm, on the tramline C, pink, that goes to the stadium. Takes 25 min but gameday will be slower, but that allows meal and a drinks. I don't know Bordeaux but if anyone does please suggest (Quincones, Place de la Bourse...)