Canadians Abroad March 3rd to March 9th

jordan

1 hour ago, narduch said:

Couldn't find any info

From SBNation:

Ralph Priso (MID): 5/10. Priso was the weakest link of Colorado’s midfield play on Saturday, and Fraser decided to replace the Toronto FC Academy product with Max for the second half. He wasn’t particularly poor and wasn’t the source of any major errors, but he also didn’t provide much in the way of positively influencing the match.

On 3/5/2023 at 6:03 PM, PastPros said:

From SBNation:

Ralph Priso (MID): 5/10. Priso was the weakest link of Colorado’s midfield play on Saturday, and Fraser decided to replace the Toronto FC Academy product with Max for the second half. He wasn’t particularly poor and wasn’t the source of any major errors, but he also didn’t provide much in the way of positively influencing the match.

Ouch.  Price might still be out for awhile so that may give Priso more time to re-group in training this week.  Learn and move on.

Edited by BearcatSA

Serbia

Borjan starts for Red Star against TSC Backa Topola (who’s battling for 2nd place).  Made 7 saves in what I believe clinched 1st in the league for them.  If Partizan win their remaining 6 games, they cannot catch Red Star being 19 points ahead.  
The Top 8 teams go into a round robin playoff if I’m not mistaken.

5 hours ago, Corazon said:

Serbia

Borjan starts for Red Star against TSC Backa Topola (who’s battling for 2nd place).  Made 7 saves in what I believe clinched 1st in the league for them.  If Partizan win their remaining 6 games, they cannot catch Red Star being 19 points ahead.  
The Top 8 teams go into a round robin playoff if I’m not mistaken.

It's nice that Borjan has won so many trophies but holy hell did we see in the WC why running over everyone in Serbia ultimately isn't very beneficial for Canada.

46 minutes ago, Stryker911 said:

Tabla started on the bench for Manisa. Came on in the 83rd down 1-0. They ended up winning 2-1 and he assisted the game winning goal. They are 1 point out of a promotion playoff spot.

I was actually looking up Tabla yesterday, but I couldn’t figure out if that game had actually happened or was cancelled, or if he played at all. That’s awesome.

• jordan unpinned this topic