Match Thread: CONCACAF U-17, Semi-Final: Canada v USA - Friday, February 24, 2023 - 5pm PT/8pm ET

narduch

2 minutes ago, An Observer said:

You can.  I have watched all the matches this way.  4 live and one afterwards on on demand from the youtube channel.  And I think it has to be outside of Concacaf (not just Canada).

Can you post the link? I looked for previous games on Concacaf YouTube channel and never saw any, only highlights after. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Strait Red said:

Lineup

Interesting.  Change in keeper so O’Brien gets first minutes in the competition.  Seems they are playing 3-5-2 as they played in the first match against the US rather than 3-4-3 which they have played against everyone else.  Very interested to see if having both badwal and Biello in the middle with support from Mackenzie plus Omese in the back line this match will mean we can sustain the US pressing.  Last match in the first half we could barely hold onto the ball and get out of our own half (even if defensively we were very difficult to break down and the US had only half chances that half)

1 minute ago, Soccerpro2 said:

Can you post the link? I looked for previous games on Concacaf YouTube channel and never saw any, only highlights after. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/@concacaf/streams

It’s not on the video tab (that shows only highlights) but on the live tab which also has the matches on demand afterwards as well as the live ones.  Very confusing.