Promise Oluwatobi Emmanuel Akinpelu (Promise David)

Big_M

8 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I know it is entirely superficial but I would love for us to graduate a couple of players with this sort of height.  An attacker standing 6’6” who is strong in the air would be such a crazy option for a us to have in our back pocket.  

I’ve always been interested in following Ongaro for this reason. Even if he isn’t as good as other strikers, having a Peter Crouch/Fellaini type player to cross to at the end of a match when the opponent is packing their box just gives you another option at least.

2 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

I know it is entirely superficial but I would love for us to graduate a couple of players with this sort of height.  An attacker standing 6’6” who is strong in the air would be such a crazy option for a us to have in our back pocket.  

Totally random but you reminded me of Korea's long serving tall striker Kim-Shin Wook who was like 6'6. I just remember him because I read that he's religious and so his nickname on the team was "Church Brother" which I found hilarious LOL

Edited by VinceA

• 10 months later...

No idea how legit it is, but on Instagram canmntbible is saying that they have received offers from Israel, China, Denmark, and Egypt for him.

Their season is over now. He scored 11 goals in 25 games for the first team between the cup and league play. Finished 16th in league goals for his club who finished 5th in the 10 team league.

16 minutes ago, Stryker911 said:

No idea how legit it is, but on Instagram canmntbible is saying that they have received offers from Israel, China, Denmark, and Egypt for him.

Their season is over now. He scored 11 goals in 25 games for the first team between the cup and league play. Finished 16th in league goals for his club who finished 5th in the 10 team league.

From this journalist 

https://x.com/mickyjnr__/status/1742988738404225305?s=46&t=KtwBDROwUH8sPUlYu2GlIA

16 hours ago, toontownman said:

Blatant otstrasization of David Edgar because Edgar Davids couldn't handle the confusion.

How did I forget David Edgar. Way more appropriate person to fill the role. Edgar Davids was one of my favourite players when I was younger, so he always jumps into my head lol

7 hours ago, rydermike said:

How did I forget David Edgar. Way more appropriate person to fill the role. Edgar Davids was one of my favourite players when I was younger, so he always jumps into my head lol

I thought you were suffering from a bit of dyslexia and it was a simple mistake.
....Or maybe I'm dyslexic because I read it as David Edgar.