TICKETING: Nations League at Curaçao (Mar 25th)

JamboAl

Canada Soccer will be reaching out the Curacao federation on our behalf this coming week - the ask will likely be for 100 tickets for our own section. 50% will be Canadians who spend the winter in Curacao, most of whom didn’t know there is a game happening.  But that’s okay, the more the merrier.

14 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Canada Soccer will be reaching out the Curacao federation on our behalf this coming week - the ask will likely be for 100 tickets for our own section. 50% will be Canadians who spend the winter in Curacao, most of whom didn’t know there is a game happening.  But that’s okay, the more the merrier.

I hope they packed their Hockey Canada Jerseys!

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a big update but Canada Soccer is still working on ticketing with the Curacao FF.  Since no ticketing details have been released by them yet locally, I wouldn’t be panicking.  

Also taking a look at the stadium, it may very well be pay the admission and find yourself a spot in the stadium.  More news as it comes…

• 3 weeks later...

image.jpeg

Note: kickoff is now at 9 pm.  

I have received a little over 50 ticket requests, 40 of whom come from the expats and visitors who will be in Curacao that time (not necessarily soccer fans, but that’s perfectly okay).  If anyone has not already contacted me about tickets and is going, please do so.  I will be organizing a pregame event with the help of some locals.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news!  I have ticketing details and they will need to be prepaid or I will need a firm commitment.  Tickets will be paper and I will be picking them up at the Curacao FA’s offices next week.  

I will arrange for distribution when I get to Willemstad after Monday.  More details to follow on exact pricing but will be around $20 each.  I will be DMing those expressing interest in the next 24-48 hrs.