Moise Bombito

phresh

I guess at 3rd overall, he should get a good look and some opportunities this coming year.  And agree with Kadenge, it would be great if we can develop a CB out of nowhere. We definitely need it. That being said, I wasn’t overly impressed with his highlights that were posted on here in another thread. He definitely has the physical tools to be a cb but from that video, MLS will be a big step up for him. 

1 hour ago, phresh said:

Drafted 3rd overall by the Colorado Rapids.

Colorado got this pick from TFC as part of the MAK trade deal I believe.

26 minutes ago, An Observer said:

I guess at 3rd overall, he should get a good look and some opportunities this coming year.

If Colorado really did trade to get him you would hope so!

1 hour ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

If Colorado really did trade to get him you would hope so!

Well Colorado didn't trade specifically to get him. TFC threw the pick into The MAK deal and then subsequently shit the bed. They probably expected it to be like a 10-15 pick and it ended up being #3. 

Edited by rydermike

6 hours ago, phresh said:

Drafted 3rd overall by the Colorado Rapids. 6'4 center-back who attended New Hampshire last season and was named America East defender of the year.

Wait... 6'4"... Centre-Back... drafted 3rd!

MLS drafts can be a crap shoot, but that seems promising.

With CB being the clear gaping hole for the CMNT, if I were this kid I'd be first at gym and last to leave the pitch every day until I'd carved my f@$%ing name onto an MLS first 11 team sheet.

14 minutes ago, A_Gagne said:

Wait... 6'4"... Centre-Back... drafted 3rd!

MLS drafts can be a crap shoot, but that seems promising.

With CB being the clear gaping hole for the CMNT, if I were this kid I'd be first at gym and last to leave the pitch every day until I'd carved my f@$%ing name onto an MLS first 11 team sheet.

Definite crapshoot…. But landed at the right franchise.

Colorado has 4CBs on that roster right now. One guy is returning from ACL injury, another didn’t play much and spent time at Colorado rapids 2.

He might be the future 🙏🏿