Grant Wahl

On 12/10/2022 at 12:32 PM, mpg_29 said:

Sounds like he could be have been quite sick but decided to plow through because it's the world cup. 

A lot of theories, this is probably the closest to being rooted in things that we actually know…

Wahl was an outstanding journalist. He would want good journalists to figure out what happened. This thing has enough visibility that we will learn the truth in due course. I am going to wait for that.

Edited by ensco

38 minutes ago, ensco said:

A lot of theories, this is probably the closest to being rooted in things that we actually know…

Wahl was an outstanding journalist. He would want good journalists to figure out what happened. This thing has enough visibility that we will learn the truth in due course. I am going to wait for that.

Quit being so bloody sensible, will you!

3 hours ago, narduch said:

More likely covid itself. Not the vax 

I don't know that we'll ever know the correct answers.

I hate hearing these stories, because it's really sad to hear about so much death in the world.

But because of his wife's position, I'm pretty sure he got a booster right before he went to Qatar.

All the sources are saying it's a heart attack, when they do an autopsy, they're probably going to find a blood clot the size of a worm.

A blood clot will also affect your immune system, because it affects the blood flow to all the vital organs, which would explain his sickness before his death.

I wonder what causing blood clots in healthy human beings at alarming rates? 🤔

I could be wrong it could be COVID, but these problems really surfaced when the mandates were implemented in 2021.

I remember when I got my first shot, half of my body went numb and I thought I was going to have a stroke. I felt lucky to make it through the night. I still have side effects today. That's why I'm passionate about this issue. I don't see myself as a crackpot.

Body will be flown back to the US today. I guess we will know more post-autopsy, so not much point in speculating, but for a seemingly healthy man to just drop dead for having a cold always raises questions.

RIP. Extremely sad, and yet another completely unnecessary and possibly avoidable death related to this horrendous event called the World Cup in Qatar. Truly awful.

7 hours ago, SoCalTransport said:

I wonder what causing blood clots in healthy human beings at alarming rates? 🤔

I could be wrong it could be COVID, but these problems really surfaced when the mandates were implemented in 2021.

While I only have data for the US, overall death rates over the last four months are lower than they were at the same time the past two years.  Death due to circulatory diseases (which I would assume includes blood clots) is currently much lower than the last two years.

I think this narrative (sudden death rates are through the roof) appeals to you for some reason but the data doesn't support it.

23 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

While I only have data for the US, overall death rates over the last four months are lower than they were at the same time the past two years.  Death due to circulatory diseases (which I would assume includes blood clots) is currently much lower than the last two years.

I think this narrative (sudden death rates are through the roof) appeals to you for some reason but the data doesn't support it.

I can show you data that will support my argument, that sudden deaths are way up, but this a soccer forum, and this is a very sensitive subject for people, and quickly becomes a pissing contest, because most people are vaccinated including myself. (I had to get vaccinated to cross the border, because I have offices for my business in the US & Canada).

Time will tell what the long term effects will be from all of this.

1 hour ago, El Hombre said:

So, if I'm reading this correctly, Wahl died because he wasn't getting his required antibodies through the placenta or breast milk.

Solved!  Case closed.

I still think he was murdered, but I hadn't heard the term "immunity debt" before. It was brought up by a poster I like as some sort of fake news, so I googled it. The article I read seamed fair to me. I don't recall anything about breast milk.

19 minutes ago, SoCalTransport said:

I can show you data that will support my argument, that sudden deaths are way up, but this a soccer forum, and this is a very sensitive subject for people, and quickly becomes a pissing contest, because most people are vaccinated including myself. (I had to get vaccinated to cross the border, because I have offices for my business in the US & Canada).

Considering a lot of Canadians are pricked (regretfully myself included) everyone knows this but doesn't want to talk to about it. It's taboo because it's now become the fear of the unknown.

The unknown is the effects of the prick. While data is there, you can't definitely say "this person died as a result of the prick"....no matter how strong the data is, there's people that don't want to be untold what they've been told to be true. 

I know 2 people who had sudden heart problems. 1 died, the other was in the hospital for a few weeks doing multiple test. The one who died experience chest pain after playing a game of pickup basketball, went home instead of the hospital and his wife came home to him dead in his bed. The other guy was doing a 5k run downtown and collapsed 1K in. Both of these gentlemen were/are active and healthy and never had any issues prior to the double prick.

But like you said....this is a soccer forum and no one wants to talk about it hear. It breeds unconscious fear.

Covid had fear tactics. Now the prick is another fear tactic.
But like my father always preached  "FEAR IS NOT OF GOD"

😁

Have a great week everyone!

45 minutes ago, SoCalTransport said:

So, you mention it four times, but when challenged on it you take the high road and stop because this is "just a soccer forum"?  Interesting.

If that's the case, then send me a personal message with where you find the data.  I'm very interested in it.

28 minutes ago, youllneverwalkalone said:

I still think he was murdered, but I hadn't heard the term "immunity debt" before. It was brought up by a poster I like as some sort of fake news, so I googled it. The article I read seamed fair to me. I don't recall anything about breast milk.

Yeah, I was just being cheeky and picking up on the line from the article: "As to why so many newborns are falling ill, it’s likely they inherited their debt from mom. Like kids, fewer moms were sick the past two years with non-COVID-19 respiratory pathogens, which means fewer babies received protective antibodies through the placenta and from breast milk. "

It was an interesting read though.

41 minutes ago, El Hombre said:

So, you mention it four times, but when challenged on it you take the high road and stop because this is "just a soccer forum"?  Interesting.

This is exactly it for me. He brought it up, doubled down on it, stated unequivocally that "[h]is death was a vax injury," but now it's suddenly a sensitive subject? 

OK.

2 hours ago, El Hombre said:

If that's the case, then send me a personal message with where you find the data.  I'm very interested in it.

I don't feel like writing a report to prove my theories.

Here's a good post on sudden deaths in Canada:

https://drpanda.substack.com/p/whats-causing-all-these-excess-deaths?utm_source=substack&publication_id=1031585&post_id=87078652&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share&triggerShare=true&isFreemail=true

20 minutes ago, SoCalTransport said:

What a joke of a source 

3 hours ago, Shway said:

Considering a lot of Canadians are pricked (regretfully myself included) everyone knows this but doesn't want to talk to about it. It's taboo because it's now become the fear of the unknown.

The unknown is the effects of the prick. While data is there, you can't definitely say "this person died as a result of the prick"....no matter how strong the data is, there's people that don't want to be untold what they've been told to be true. 

I know 2 people who had sudden heart problems. 1 died, the other was in the hospital for a few weeks doing multiple test. The one who died experience chest pain after playing a game of pickup basketball, went home instead of the hospital and his wife came home to him dead in his bed. The other guy was doing a 5k run downtown and collapsed 1K in. Both of these gentlemen were/are active and healthy and never had any issues prior to the double prick.

But like you said....this is a soccer forum and no one wants to talk about it hear. It breeds unconscious fear.

Covid had fear tactics. Now the prick is another fear tactic.
But like my father always preached  "FEAR IS NOT OF GOD"

😁

Have a great week everyone!

I've had one employee drop dead, another one is in a long term care home with a stroke. Some of my family have myocarditis now. It's an absolute nightmare.

Hopefully there will be some accountability for all of this.

I was always skeptical, but to keep my business I really had no choice but to bend over.

Nearly everyone catches a novel infection that affects many body systems, but especially the vascular system. These vascular impacts and cardiovascular, including complications like myocarditis, were known by mid-2020. Later, some "healthy" people experience cardiovascular problems, including death in extreme cases. I think the mechanism here is fairly obvious, unless one is looking for something else.

Edited by jonovision

2 hours ago, SoCalTransport said:

The mainstream media isn't reporting on this, they're just arms of the government now.

Feel free to post sources from peer reviewed medical or scientific journals, government statistics, or facts of any kind.
”Main stream media” reports on the raw data and information.

If you don’t like their narrative or think that it’s false, post something factual why. Not Dr.Panda.

Edited by Razcal