Nathan Saliba

Grandbloke

• 2 weeks later...

Not that this means anything other than a 'did you know', but in FIFA 23 career mode Nathan Saliba is listed as the worst player in the world at 46. Tied with many at 46 but when you click on sort, he pops up first: 

https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa23/career-mode/players?order=rating&s=asc

Nowhere to go but up!

15 minutes ago, maplebanana said:

Not that this means anything other than a 'did you know', but in FIFA 23 career mode Nathan Saliba is listed as the worst player in the world at 46. Tied with many at 46 but when you click on sort, he pops up first: 

https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa23/career-mode/players?order=rating&s=asc

Nowhere to go but up!

Dickhead. 🤣

49 minutes ago, YorkRegionFan said:

Who made the decision last year in Montreal to send Sean Rea/Jonathan Sirois/Karifa Yao to the CPL?  Was it Wlifred Nancy or someone else?  I am curiously whether they will send Nathan Saliba onto a similar path.

It was Olivier Renard, he is big on using CPL for development purposes, with their best products going to CPL and the others on the PLSQ team.   CF Montreal will be the only MLS club with out a MLSNext Pro team.

last year he was pissed that a few players turned down CPL loans, instead they chose to stay in Montréal and play with the PLSQ team.  

7 minutes ago, MM3/MM2/MM said:

It was Olivier Renard, he is big on using CPL for development purposes, with their best products going to CPL and the others on the PLSQ team.   CF Montreal will be the only MLS club with out a MLSNext Pro team.

last year he was pissed that a few players turned down CPL loans, instead they chose to stay in Montréal and play with the PLSQ team.  

I wonder if Saliba was one of those players. Looking at their roster it seems he likely was.

1 hour ago, CanadaFan123 said:

I wonder if Saliba was one of those players. Looking at their roster it seems he likely was.

Ferdinand is one of them, I believe Giraldo was the other.

Saliba could be one of them, but people around the club told me he needs to mature as a person before making a loan move. I.E, he wasn’t ready to move away.

1 hour ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Keesean Ferdinand was one, not sure who the other was, thought it might be Girlado but I think he missed another season with injury and won an award from CF for team spirit.  Both were released at the end of the season.

On 12/13/2022 at 10:49 AM, MM3/MM2/MM said:

Keesean Ferdinand was one, not sure who the other was, thought it might be Girlado but I think he missed another season with injury and won an award from CF for team spirit.  Both were released at the end of the season.

think giraldo as he prob had an another offer to come back to the CPL

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

So Saliba is up first to stake his claim. Doyle was very high on him 2 years ago and thought he would be in the mix…

let’s see what he’s got. Rea and Zouhir on the bench.

Went to check the squad to see if Zouhir or Rea were starting. Was surprised to see Saliba but he must have impressed to get the start. Will be interesting to see which if any young Canadian midfielders breaks out for them this year.