Match Thread: September 27, 2022 - HFX Wanderers v Pacific

narduch

We lose every week.

We lose every week.

You're nothing special.

We lose every week.

Speaking of losing.  And here I thought with a little luck Valour could fail upwards into the playoffs.  Idiot.

Tough match to get into.  Still, do find myself surprised at how lost Wanderers become as the get closer to the opposition goal.   

27 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

We lose every week.

We lose every week.

You're nothing special.

We lose every week.

Speaking of losing.  And here I thought with a little luck Valour could fail upwards into the playoffs.  Idiot.

Tough match to get into.  Still, do find myself surprised at how lost Wanderers become as the get closer to the opposition goal.   

Everything slows down and then we go backwards.

12 hours ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Not sure why an atrocious free kick cross by JLL and then an attempted cross by PFC which ended up in row ZZ would be considered "highlights," but I guess they needed to fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run (from a tv standpoint).

57 minutes ago, BearcatSA said:

Not sure why an atrocious free kick cross by JLL and then an attempted cross by PFC which ended up in row ZZ would be considered "highlights," but I guess they needed to fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run (from a tv standpoint).

Haha I was thinking this exact same thing. They chose some of the worst moments of the match as highlights. They're not doing anyone favours