Match Thread: September 25, 2022 - Edmonton v Forge

narduch

Forge continue to frustrate me, they should have scored a couple of early goals but good keeping/bad finishing prevented that and The Eddies have grown into the game and maybe should have one of their own, the midfield play of Forge has been quite average after dominating and setting up those early chances, Forge also look vulnerable on the counter as they frequently lose  possession! 

Love the Eddie's keeper. A true maverick. Very entertaining to watch. Just not for Eddie's fans probably! 

Henry with one of his own!

So.. what is worse in this league? The standards of goalkeepers or officiating? Both are absolutely horrific at times. Reminds me of the MLS which has over time improved. 

5 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Love the Eddie's keeper. A true maverick. Very entertaining to watch. Just not for Eddie's fans probably! 

So.. what is worse in this league? The standards of goalkeepers or officiating? Both are absolutely horrific at times. Reminds me of the MLS which has over time improved. 

19 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Hope he can get trials this offseason to keep improving. Prob fced beşt chance at moving a guy to an higher level 

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Silly from Singh. Think he has had a dissapointing season all things considered. He needs a vet to learn from. 

Lucky boy the post saved him from further blushes.

Just not agressive. Can def see the difference between him and Amir dedic, Albert Watson, papa, Paul Hamilton even mallan Roberts all carried themselves with more authority. İnvisible way too often. Doesn't clear balls or make tough tackles 

There's been so many sloppy defensive blinders this year. Def need another year on loan before MLS.