Match Thread: September 18, 2022 - Pacific v Forge

narduch

Have they done anything to promote this game? I feel like it’s a crucial one, but I don’t recall hearing anything about it. 

Regardless, I’m pissed about the Manny news, and I again don’t know where the goals are going to come from. I wish I was feeling more optimistic 

1 hour ago, davey_twelve said:

No Didic either so that means the only players available who have scored more than 1 goal this season are Heard, DoS and Daniels. 

Months back I expected this to be a big game so I organized a work outing and should have almost 40 people coming out for it. Shame it's gonna be a weak game.

That's good on you organizing that many people to come out to the match, no guarantees how this match will go, Forge just ended a long winless streak where they couldn't find goals, I am not sure the ship is righted yet although defensively we should be stronger with key players returning from injury!

5 hours ago, davey_twelve said:

No Didic either so that means the only players available who have scored more than 1 goal this season are Heard, DoS and Daniels. 

Months back I expected this to be a big game so I organized a work outing and should have almost 40 people coming out for it. Shame it's gonna be a weak game.

40!?! That's amazing, good job! As far as the game goes anything can happen. Hope you all have a great time. 

4 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

That was especially Dos Santos staying in front of the goal and not moving with the rest of the team to put the crosser offside. Must do on that kind of short corner. Sleeping on that, then he was the closest to the 2nd post and missed it. Tactically poor.

No situational awareness whatsoever.

9 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

That was especially Dos Santos staying in front of the goal and not moving with the rest of the team to put the crosser offside. Must do on that kind of short corner. Sleeping on that, then he was the closest to the 2nd post and missed it. Tactically poor.

He made the exact same mistake on the next corner and Campbell really should have scored, if not for a good save. I thought he had started to put things together earlier in the season, but he's just so inconsistent. When he's on he can cause problems but otherwise he's a liability