Match Thread: CONCACAF League - Preliminary Round - Leg 1: Waterhouse FC (Jamaica) v Pacific FC - July 26, 2022

Game is at 8pm ET (5 pm PT) on One Soccer.

Pacific will become the 2nd (and last) Canadian team to take part in the Concacaf League.

Pacific are currently topping the CPL table.

Waterhouse are 2022 Jamaican Champions. They have not played a competitive match since July 3.

That was quite a sloppy 1st half with passing being quite poor in the final 3rd by both teams, Irving did have to make a couple of good saves but Pacific are holding there own for the most part! As a Forge supporter I am really missing being in this competition but am hoping Pacific can progress as it is good for CPL!

Decent result.  Pacific have to feel comfortable going home.  From what I've seen I'd expect Pacific will find the goal on their plastic carpet.

Have to say, Didic and Heard could walk into the starting 11 of most of the teams in this league.  Not that today was as shinning example, but there it is.

Hope the return leg is a blood bath.  Valour host the survivors Saturday😏

19 hours ago, jonovision said:

Unfortunately Valour host Pacific before the return leg. 

Best we can hope for is the water boys holding out some key players.

Yeah, got my dates wrong.  But for sure, expecting Pacific to manage the squad with the return leg against the Jamaicans in mind.