Canada v USA - Monday, July 18th - 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific - Greater Monterrey , Mexico

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

Quinn with another giveaway for another dangerous chance. 

Can they slide Lawrence into Quinn’s spot and have Grosso play as left wing back? Then have Lawrence drive things. 

I am sure the plan is to hang back and nick one, but as always it is dicey. 

If my Sinclair comment seems unjustified, she has just 2 assists in her last 5 seasons with Portland. She’s not a chance creator. She hasn’t transitioned into one like we might have hoped she could. She’s a finisher. Play her as a finisher or get her off the field.

edit: fbref says I’m wrong and she has 8 assists in 5 years. 6 of which came in 2018. Would love to see her recapture 2018 and prove me wrong.

Edited by footballfreak

2 minutes ago, footballfreak said:

If my Sinclair comment seems unjustified, she has just 2 assists in her last 5 seasons with Portland. She’s not a chance creator. She hasn’t transitioned into one like we might have hoped she could. She’s a finisher. Play her as a finisher or get her off the field.

As she just picked up a yellow, that further encourages a change. Maybe we will see another quadruple change in a few minutes