World Cup 2022 Power Rankings

I would put the US ahead of both Canada and Mexico, They have been the most consistent, and mexico has played more meaningful and tougher opponents. Canada didn't get much out of the last window. Canada showed how frustrating playing the game can be and really fell off the rails in the Honduras game, (Ref issue aside) they weren't adapting to the poor conditions. Granted the world cup should provide more mature Ref's, cool heads need to be kept.

I'd say switch US to 16 and Canada to  20.

I have Brazil Argentina 1 2. None of the European teams impress me at the moment. I think they only had Argentina 1 to create conversation

My prediction is Brazil will win the World Cup pretty easy. But in the 1 game format anything can happen 

They were pretty generous with Canada at 16

Edited by SpursFlu

• It's Messi's last chance at World Cup, so I can see Argentina going far and trying to win one for him. Especially with their current form.
  • Espana rated highly surprised me., but then again they always seem to have unlimited talent pipeline.
  • Senegal deserve to be rated higher as they are a strong team and won both African trophies, a rare feat.
  • And finally rating Canada 16th is ideal, as they have the momentum and confidence (nvm June window), I can see them going to Round of 16 and further especially in 1 game format.