Match Thread: June 12, 2022 - Forge v Pacific

This should be a good match with Pacific having won the last 2 and Forge hoping they have started to play some good football despite some key injuries! I don't expect a good crowd today as there is a high risk of thunderstorms all day and our local Jr hockey team is hosting game 5 of the OHL final!

31 minutes ago, Pottsy3 said:

Haven't made a game since late April, itching to get back to THF today regardless of weather

I'm glad you will be back in the house, so far much of the predicted weather chaos has missed us and hopefully that will continue to be the case at game time! I'm excited for this match as well and will have my orange Gore Tex shell just in case!

Good half. Sissoko is definitely playing his best game for Forge so far. 

Seems like there’s some experimenting at the back since the Montreal escapade, and Belewu in the middle has been our best look so far. For a 19 year old he has a calming presence, and I think Henry needs that. 

One of the better games overall for Forge, could’ve had more than 3. Choiniere is really showing his craftiness lately and earning his starts.

Pacific couldn’t get much going offensively. Nice of us to shut down Dada-Luke, he’s given us trouble in the past.