Match Thread: April 27, 2022 - Edmonton v Pacific

Cool news on BT sports following the Mexico TV news. 

Good game so far even if pacific should be winning. Edmonton don't look horrific.

Manny will move up a level if he continues playing the way he has been this season. Unreal break early on down the left and a cross Bustos simply should have buried.

They are a team of cult legends. 

A beneficial situation for all Eddie's players when the expectation was finishing last. It's not there yet the back line of Higgins, Loughrey and Singh looks potentially solid, Vaikla too although they each have silly mistakes in them. Potential is there.

Midfield is just lacking a real difference maker or two. I'm liking what I've seen from the Eddie's, last weekend aside haha.

bring dustin co

50 minutes ago, toontownman said:

They are a team of cult legends. 

A beneficial situation for all Eddie's players when the expectation was finishing last. It's not there yet the back line of Higgins, Loughrey and Singh looks potentially solid, Vaikla too although they each have silly mistakes in them. Potential is there.

Midfield is just lacking a real difference maker or two. I'm liking what I've seen from the Eddie's, last weekend aside haha.

bring dustin corea back on loan

8 hours ago, toontownman said:

Yep yep yep. Solid defensively, and Tobi up top can be a difference maker. The midfield just doesn't have much flash going forward, especially outwide. I've been wanting to see what Ousman Maheshe can provide for that reason, but he's not been in the 18 since the season opener.

Edited by Pottsy3

7 hours ago, Aird25 said:

A minute and a half for highlights… I’m guessing not much happened?

Not much in the way of finishing, that’s for sure.~ 85 minutes of passing around the horn from left to right and not finding any penetration. ~5 minutes worth of nice build up with no finish. 

Edited by shorty