Match Thread: April 15, 2022 - Edmonton v York United

23 hours ago, SadOnMondays said:

York United vc York Loan FC - Should be interesting. I'm hoping Ferrari and Abzi can start this games. I still think York needs to figure out their attack a bit more. I'm hoping Graicar makes the bench and gets some time on the game.  

It's been confirmed that the loaned players can play against their parent clubs.

Edited by narduch

12 hours ago, jonovision said:

Fun finish. But based on early evidence, neither of these teams are very good.

Hopefully York United get their shit together , for a team surrounded by all this talent in the GTA they got to do better than what they have done since this league started . Sometimes you can’t even criticize their attendance, because they haven’t been really any good since they started . There just seems to be something not right with this club since they started . They should be challenging for top spot every season just about , but so far just barely making the playoffs is all they have basically done . 

1 hour ago, SoccMan said:

Hopefully York United get their shit together , for a team surrounded by all this talent in the GTA they got to do better than what they have done since this league started . Sometimes you can’t even criticize their attendance, because they haven’t been really any good since they started . There just seems to be something not right with this club since they started . They should be challenging for top spot every season just about , but so far just barely making the playoffs is all they have basically done . 

de rosario looks pretty good! prob won't be in the Cpl long

43 minutes ago, yothat2 said:

de rosario looks pretty good! prob won't be in the Cpl long

I said it before....he will be yorks top striker. Won't be surprised if he ends up in Europe next year.

On another observation is petrasso hurt...last 2 games he has not played many minutes.  And he is one that did play in Europe and MLS.

3 minutes ago, ATM said:

On another observation is petrasso hurt...last 2 games he has not played many minutes.  And he is one that did play in Europe and MLS.

Maybe it was the TV feed, but Petrasso definitely looks ....ahem ...."thicker" than he used to.