Match Thread: April 10, 2022 - Pacific v Forge

It's the first match of a long season and a couple of things are apparent to me, Pacific is going to be a solid team again and should do well in Concacaf, Didic is a great addition and they are so well organized defensively, Forge on the other hand look like they have much work to do, next weekend at home to the horses is going to be interesting!

19 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I don’t know what Campbell brings to the team. Is he really an improvement over Pacius if they’re playing the same role? Nice to have options, but in this league it seems like a luxury.

It is early but we have seen him for 3 matches and so far he doesn't look like that game breaking, goal scorer this team desperately needs, I am looking forward to how or if this team is going to evolve as I have many questions going forward!

Edited by gator

1 hour ago, Cicero said:
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

I don’t know what Campbell brings to the team. Is he really an improvement over Pacius if they’re playing the same role? Nice to have options, but in this league it seems like a luxury.

My gut feeling doesn't have much faith in Campbell but I hope I'm wrong. Fuck it's good to be back at it, losses and all!