Where are you based?

Hey Guys,

I'm based over in the UK. I'm a huge, huge Pacific fan along with my partner who supports along side me. We've got all the merch available and were even focused on for the international fan interviews that the club did. We haven't missed a game, including the 3AM kick offs, it's crazy! We love it though & wouldn't change it at all. 

I'm just wondering where you guys are from?

Edited by LifeIsABlasco

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

In Saskatoon but originally from England. Does that count to post?

@LifeIsABlasco @StillOnFire Do you have Canadian connections or what made you interested in the CPL otherwise?

Of course it does dude, not just a UK thread.

No links at all. My partner wanted to get into football, we saw the CPL was forming & looked through all the clubs where they were based, ethos etc & decided upon Pacific.

On 1/9/2022 at 12:10 PM, LifeIsABlasco said:

Hey Guys,

I'm based over in the UK. I'm a huge, huge Pacific fan along with my partner who supports along side me. We've got all the merch available and were even focused on for the international fan interviews that the club did. We haven't missed a game, including the 3AM kick offs, it's crazy! We love it though & wouldn't change it at all. 

I'm just wondering where you guys are from?

Well I was born here in Victoria where I live today. You picked the right team IMO. ;)

I'm one of the Lake Side Buoys down in the far left corner when you are watching the broadcasts. 

11 hours ago, toontownman said:

In Saskatoon but originally from England. Does that count to post?

@LifeIsABlasco @StillOnFire Do you have Canadian connections or what made you interested in the CPL otherwise?

Nope, no connection to Canada.  I have been a fan of the Football Manager / Championship Manager series since I was a kid. I adopted Canadian soccer through that game.  Enjoyed playing as the Canadian MLS teams, developing Canadian youngsters and it was always fun playing as the national team and getting as far as possible up the rankings and into the world cup.  I ended up adopting Canada as my second national team IRL, oddly I seem to watch more Canada games than England now and when the league was announced, it seemed only natural to follow and support it. 

I had planned to come out to Ontario on holiday and watch York in person, but covid got in the way of that, but i'm now hoping to do this in later in 2022.

On 1/10/2022 at 3:17 PM, LifeIsABlasco said:

Of course it does dude, not just a UK thread.

No links at all. My partner wanted to get into football, we saw the CPL was forming & looked through all the clubs where they were based, ethos etc & decided upon Pacific.

Well, don't worry about it.  So you're not perfect.