Endo, Tsubasa - Out of Contract
Gonzalez, Omar - Option
Morrow, Justin - Out of Contract
Mullins, Patrick - Option
Zavaleta, Eriq - Option

TFC players available for re-entry draft

Gallardo, Erickson - Option
Silva, Kevin - Option

Lawrence stuck out for me to.  He might get scooped up.  And if there is any truth to the rumors of Lareya looking overseas, ieeeee....a double whammy like that would leave us with......Mavinga and Auro at the back?? Lots of work to do in the offseason, I hope Bob has a big lunch packed.  

Achara isnt as bad as that...he is worth keeping around, not many scorers on that roster currently.  But I am curious as to how Lawerence isnt an INT player, he must have a US green card or something like that??  Does a US green card carry over when you come to a CDN team??  

1 hour ago, Bison44 said:

Achara isnt as bad as that...he is worth keeping around, not many scorers on that roster currently.  But I am curious as to how Lawerence isnt an INT player, he must have a US green card or something like that??  Does a US green card carry over when you come to a CDN team??  

yes i think it was a green card and it did carry over,the greencard rule is stupid,nycfc have like 13 to 15 imports because greencard rules

Moved to USA as a kid, Colorado homegrown player, 28, converted midfielder years ago, cup of coffee in europe, kicking around MLS Orlando/Seattle last 4 years.  Was making 115k last year, Honestly dont remember much about him from watching Seattle/CDN club.  No grey hair though....thats one positive!!