Match Thread: The Final - December 5, 2021 - Forge v Pacific

narduch

7 minutes ago, narduch said:

Is this a One Soccer issue?

Or stadium design? The field is sort of a wind tunnel and is empty at both ends

Move the team to where McMaster plays , put up seats on the other three sides temporary stands if you want , put 5 to 6000 a game in that stadium and you will have some incredible atmosphere.image.jpeg.648990d7b574de6f8511999d175ac69b.jpeg

Goal, and a nice one, Without outplaying Forge, we are simply not relying on the tactic of Browne and Babouli hotdogging. Sort of an unjustified cockiness, if you really have not had any decent chances with all that possession and that supposed superiority.

I fully expect Forge to take it to us, they have been until now and we are surely to sit back a bit now.

31 minutes ago, Big_M said:

should be welshman 2 pacific 1...hes been really off this year

Welshman can barely keep his eyes open. It’s obvious he can’t put more of his chances away. Congrats pfc. 

Edited by AbuNuh

4 minutes ago, narduch said:

Pacific have qualified for the 2022 Concacaf League 

I hope folks on the isle appreciate what this is going to mean. We probably deserved to have that semi final of the Voyageur Cup at home, which was inexplicably taken away from the CSA. So now the visitors will be even bigger--who might it be, and when does it start? 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

18 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

I hope folks on the isle appreciate what this is going to mean. We probably deserved to have that semi final of the Voyageur Cup at home, which was inexplicably taken away from the CSA. So now the visitors will be even bigger--who might it be, and when does it start? 

Central American or a Caribbean team I think .