Edmonton Nov 11th meetup - We need to hear from you

rob.notenboom

Have we ever considered name tags for these events, so often at past meet ups I have been amongst posters from this board and never got to actually meet them? Maybe that idea is too tacky or not cool but I have spoken with other V's who think it would be a good idea, it wouldn't be hard to facilitate and if you think it's tacky or uncool you can choose not to wear one!

2 minutes ago, gator said:

Have we ever considered name tags for these events, so often at past meet ups I have been amongst posters from this board and never got to actually meet them? Maybe that idea is too tacky or not cool but I have spoken with other V's who think it would be a good idea, it wouldn't be hard to facilitate and if you think it's tacky or uncool you can choose not to wear one!

That's funny because I've often thought of putting El Hombre on the back of my angry Beaver and Moose Voyageurs shirt (still the best merch we've done).

38 minutes ago, gator said:

I was honestly planning on a DN name tag for any meet and greets.   

9 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

Honestly the name tag idea is a good idea. 

But also honestly, we have so much work to do it would really help if someone volunteered to bring name tags and sharpies. We’d need about 75-100. 

Hi my name is …

Rob Notenboom

(rob.Notenboom)

Not particularly creative. 🤣

I volunteer @JamboAl to create all the name tags.

32 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

Honestly the name tag idea is a good idea. 

But also honestly, we have so much work to do it would really help if someone volunteered to bring name tags and sharpies. We’d need about 75-100. 

Hi my name is …

Rob Notenboom

(rob.Notenboom)

Not particularly creative. 🤣

I realized this as I posted and by no means did I expect you guys who are so busy to do this, I would volunteer to do this myself but I am not sure what time I will arrive at the event and there isn't much room in my man purse which is going to be loaded with 3 days of clothes somehow! 😀

2 minutes ago, gator said:

I realized this as I posted and by no means did I expect you guys who are so busy to do this, I would volunteer to do this myself but I am not sure what time I will arrive at the event and there isn't much room in my man purse which is going to be loaded with 3 days of clothes somehow! 😀

No worries. We expect people to ask/suggest. 😁👍

15 hours ago, gator said:

If I did that no one would talk to me and it'd be like being back in Grade 8 again.