Tickets for Edmonton World Cup Qualifying Series.

Admin

2 minutes ago, Jedi Ram said:

Are all tickets released in the lower bowl and is now completely sold out for both games ?

The reason I ask is that I have never seen "Party Deck" tickets go on sale or that sections / area.

I think they held back every other row in lower bowl sections F,G,H and U,T,S (center of pitch).

They weren't available yesterday and I didn't see them available today. 

5 minutes ago, Jedi Ram said:

Are all tickets released in the lower bowl and is now completely sold out for both games ?

The reason I ask is that I have never seen "Party Deck" tickets go on sale or that sections / area.

I wonder if they are even allowed to sell the party deck area since it is not seated. Would that go against FIFA rules I ask?

Hey gang, also a longtime lurker of the site! Looking forward to attending my second and third MNT games. So pumped that it’s in my hometown. If the ticket sales didn’t prove it already, the hype here is real. I almost jumped when I heard my professor mention it in class.

Bringing a group of 8 to the games for their first match(es). It’s gonna be a special night at Commonwealth no doubt. Cheers, and stay warm.

53 minutes ago, ESG Shawn said:

Looks like the lower bowl is effectively sold out for both matches. 

It appears they only released the east side upper  bowl and sales are moving fast. You'd have to think they just open up the whole stadium at this point. 

I dont think they released any endzone seating. 

If Canada red presale sold 15k tix in the lower bowl and no more were showing as avail on TM then they definitely didnt release all lower bowl tix as lower bowl capacity is closer to 30k. 

1 minute ago, king1010 said:

I dont think they released any endzone seating. 

If Canada red presale sold 15k tix in the lower bowl and no more were showing as avail on TM then they definitely didnt release all lower bowl tix as lower bowl capacity is closer to 30k. 

I am thinking the end zone will be used to group sales, especially to youth soccer teams at a discounted price, fill the area up with kids at something like $10-$15 a pop. It is also a great way to get a lot of enthusiasm into the stadium. These are not the best seats behind away from the pitch but the team will feel the love from them. 

9 minutes ago, Moldy9 said:

Hey guys I’d like to get seats in the V section. Can someone explain to me the deal with CanadaRed?

I can’t find anywhere you’d be prompted to enter the code to sit in that section. 

cheers

You don’t use the CanadaRed code to get into the V’s section. You have to be a registered Voyageurs member to gain access to the V’s code. 

Go to thevoyageurs.org for full details.

• Admin unpinned this topic