Tickets for Edmonton World Cup Qualifying Series.

Admin

47 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Some of the most die hard Voyageurs could not get into town due to blizzard conditions around Edmonton.  Basically it was impossible to drive from Saskatchewan or BC yesterday so hundreds (or more) missed out.  Even coming in from Calgary was treacherous so definitely dulled attendance a bit.

My heart goes out.

Missed most of my first chance for a meet-up because we had to be careful even staying 40 minutes south of the city.

But so glad I made the game, saw the goals, got to sing and was there for Adekugbe and Davies running the drum after.

Full credit to all who organised, were there and those that wanted to be.

On 11/17/2021 at 6:14 AM, JamboAl said:

Some of the most die hard Voyageurs could not get into town due to blizzard conditions around Edmonton.  Basically it was impossible to drive from Saskatchewan or BC yesterday so hundreds (or more) missed out.  Even coming in from Calgary was treacherous so definitely dulled attendance a bit.

The conditions were insane on the 16. Made the drive from Regina and from North Battlefird to Edmonton I couldn’t do over 60km/h, and even then the vehicle had three very nerve wracking fish tail incidents. Felt bad for everybody that couldn’t make it out to this great match.

Edited by Cowtown Kyle

1 hour ago, Cowtown Kyle said:

The conditions were insane on the 16. Made the drive from Regina and from North Battlefird to Edmonton I couldn’t do over 60km/h, and even then the vehicle had three very nerve wracking fish tail incidents. Felt bad for everybody that couldn’t make out to this great match.

Yeah I drove up from Winnipeg and the last 2 hours of the trip were definitely white knuckle, and just hope your vehicle stays on the road.

• Admin unpinned this topic