Tickets for Edmonton World Cup Qualifying Series.

Admin

59 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

And just a friendly reminder to folks:

08DCD0B6-84AE-4270-B51A-F5161B36B84A.jpeg

Interesting that they emphasised that it be a privately paid covid test , guess that means they do not a flood people making up symptoms to get a free test at a testing centre. In all honestly the fully vaccinated part should have first. it took me back a for a sec too reading the test requirement too. Regardless looking forward to it. Will be an epic night. 

3 minutes ago, Walnut444 said:

Has anyone received the presale code email from Canada Soccer yet? Leaving it to the last minute this time?

I haven't received the CanadaRED one, patiently awaiting it. I am coordinating a group that keeps swelling so don't want to let anyone down. Does anyone know if the code we get can just be used by anyone? 

16 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Interesting that they emphasised that it be a privately paid covid test , guess that means they do not a flood people making up symptoms to get a free test at a testing centre. In all honestly the fully vaccinated part should have first. it took me back a for a sec too reading the test requirement too. Regardless looking forward to it. Will be an epic night. 

Yes, this is so AHS testing sites aren’t swamped. In AB, the $40 test AtShopper’s Drug is the most common choice. 

https://covid-19.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/testing

Edited by chalms04

• Admin unpinned this topic