Jump to content

Flags for Oct 13th vs Panama


admin
 Share

Recommended Posts

sorry guys, I know we lost a lot of flags. I tried enforcing the "HEY! put the flags back" without being too aggressive on a few people and they looked at me like "well who the hell are you" lol.

I even saw one guy carrying out 10 flags, and a little asian lady chasing him down calling "Jamie, Jamie"...turns out he was one us probably loading it back on the truck.

In the future, to avoid some casualties in addition to the paper on the seats maybe ask the announcer to say "hey fans please leave the flags at gate 3".

Nevertheless Great display, great organization. I love being part of every possible moment!

Next up - EDMONTON!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, admin said:

I was pretty tired and got told to fuck off a few too many times in a row. 

So I ended up arguing with some people more than I should have. 

If I had to guess we lost 200-300 flags. 

 

I will pledge $50 to at least cover the replacement of some of those. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Cblake said:

I will pledge $50 to at least cover the replacement of some of those. 

I'll pledge another $25 to get met to the total of your number! 🤣

10 minutes ago, admin said:

Don't do that just yet, let me get and idea where we are at. 

Regardless there was some lost....and if not ...the more the merrier right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, admin said:

I was pretty tired and got told to fuck off a few too many times in a row. 

So I ended up arguing with some people more than I should have. 

If I had to guess we lost 200-300 flags. 

 

Brutal. This is why we can’t have nice things.
Keep an eye out on Kijiji for people claiming to have the flag Davies waved. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, chalms04 said:

Brutal. This is why we can’t have nice things.
Keep an eye out on Kijiji for people claiming to have the flag Davies waved. 😂

I'll get a better idea when I move it to storage.  Driving to Peterborough today or tomorrow. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, admin said:

I was pretty tired and got told to fuck off a few too many times in a row. 

So I ended up arguing with some people more than I should have. 

If I had to guess we lost 200-300 flags. 

 

yea I saw you...i thought what would've helped me better is having the sheet of paper to reference. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shway said:

sorry guys, I know we lost a lot of flags. I tried enforcing the "HEY! put the flags back" without being too aggressive on a few people and they looked at me like "well who the hell are you" lol.

I even saw one guy carrying out 10 flags, and a little asian lady chasing him down calling "Jamie, Jamie"...turns out he was one us probably loading it back on the truck.

In the future, to avoid some casualties in addition to the paper on the seats maybe ask the announcer to say "hey fans please leave the flags at gate 3".

Nevertheless Great display, great organization. I love being part of every possible moment!

Next up - EDMONTON!

Thanks for helping out. You and others who were reminding people I’m sure saved 100 flags or more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, rob.notenboom said:

Thanks for helping out. You and others who were reminding people I’m sure saved 100 flags or more. 

Oh good lord yeah, if we didn't have people running around we would be having another flag night at the warehouse...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...