WCQ: Canada vs Panama - Wednesday, Oct 13, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto

Just now, vancanman said:

...until he then didn't understand why the goal wasn't given.

Gotta get on the Wheels and Dunfield train.  The fact that the goal wasn't given was completely obvious, no need to discuss that.  Play on.

3 minutes ago, spitfire said:

He is not carrying a knock. 

He played great against Jamaica, missed opportunity aside. Gotta believe he's in the plans going forward. Would've been happy with him coming on for witherspoon on that sub. He'll get his time.

1 minute ago, kungfucious said:

just curious....  as happay as i have ever been to witness 1-1 at azteca, is anybody else as angry as i am after 0-0 in kingston and watching how this is playing out right now?

I am opposite.  This is the redeeming result.  If we had dropped points here I would have ranted about the Mexico strategy.  But 5 points, still undefeated, and a key (dominant) home win are a great window.  

Just now, Joe MacCarthy said:

Why the Brym hate, give the kid some f'en slack

Irrespective of Millar playing well, brym was giving a controversial place on the team, and been given chances each game, and played poorly in effort and result in each

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

I am opposite.  This is the redeeming result.  If we had dropped points here I would have ranted about the Mexico strategy.  But 5 points, still undefeated, and a key (dominant) home win are a great window.  

Or, this is exactly how Herdman and his crew planned it.....

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

Esp considering who we've been missing