WCQ | Window 1 | Match Day 3: Canada vs El Salvador- Wednesday, Sept 8th, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto, BMO Field

Shway

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

Atiba MOTM for me, but all good performance from all the boys in red.

Laryea is the most confounding player. Capable of brilliance and flatulence in equal measure.

"brilliance and flatulence"?  So do we start calling him The Shiny Fart.

1 minute ago, EDM Rover said:

Thankful that things didn't boil over (i.e., no red cards for us) - annoying enough to see Tajon and Adekugbe booked. Laryea walked the line, per usual, and I think Johnston is also a bit of a shit-disturber too -- love it.

The thing I love about Johnston is he looks like the sort of kid you'd pick on in high school gym class, but he doesn't take any shit from anyone, and dishes out his fair share as well. Fearless.

Was hoping for 6 points, but 5 is damned good. If we're to maintain this rate of point-getting, we'd hit 23.333333 points over 14 matches. Keep 'er going boys. Congratulations on a solid win and a smart, truly professional performance.  Did we see this team grow over this window?  I think so.

Next window looks tougher, but maybe we can get 3 to 5 points. 

Edited by The Beaver 2.0
Cant spell worth a damn.

1 minute ago, jonovision said:

The thing I love about Johnston is he looks like the sort of kid you'd pick on in high school gym class, but he doesn't take any shit from anyone, and dishes out his fair share as well. Fearless.

And he's only going to get better. Crazy.