WCQ | Window 1 | Match Day 3: Canada vs El Salvador- Wednesday, Sept 8th, 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific - Toronto, BMO Field

Shway

20 hours ago, canadasoccer20 said:

I gotta feeling there will be more El Salvadorans then Hondurans but I was at game last week and as long as the fellas are playing well the Canada crowd was quite loud. Especially in second half.

With regards to the game. We need a big game from Buchanen now that Davies is out. I think we start Hoillet on the other side, I have felt he has played well so far in the first two games. The best player in the game tomorrow will be David. I got  a great feeling David is going to play like the elite player we think he will be. Go Canada!

Not just a pretty face .... ;)

Just now, Canuckistan2019 said:

I been telling you guys that El Salvador are scrubs. Where’s the guy who said they ain’t no walk over they getting walked over right now my guy 

Now now, they did just as well against Honduras and US as we did.  They'll take points off other teams as well.  No one in the Ocho are pushovers. 

1 minute ago, 99bottlesofkvass said:

Sorry to be a nagging anti-US jerk, but Canada has played SLV much better than the US did. Canada's controlling this match unlike what we saw with the USMNT.

It's in Canada and not in El Salvador during a rain storm.  Canada is doing exactly what they need to, but I think we all expect the return fixture to be much more difficult. 

5 minutes ago, Canuckistan2019 said:

I been telling you guys that El Salvador are scrubs. Where’s the guy who said they ain’t no walk over they getting walked over right now my guy 

Wouldnt be surprised if they get zero points on the road but between 5-8 at home

Edited by Floortom

2 minutes ago, Watchmen said:

It's in Canada and not in El Salvador during a rain storm.  Canada is doing exactly what they need to, but I think we all expect the return fixture to be much more difficult. 

that pitch was a mudpit for the US game. i wouldn't be surprised if they flooded it again for our game.