WCQ: Third Round - Window 1 (September 2-8, 2021)

Shway

3 minutes ago, Atlantic said:

I’m thinking the opposite where USA losing to El Salvador would mean they try extra hard against us at home 

The US are proving me right. Playing way too many games at home is biting them here. 

On paper, they way better than this and yet...

Shout-out to the cops with the riot shields to protect US guys when they take corners from the crowd throwing stuff at them.

Just now, trc2014 said:

If these other games end as they are, I honestly believe we couldn’t have it better.

Jamaica losing would be nice.  USA and ES splitting pints is good.  Mexico gets a win that may let them coast at the end of the process but they couldn’t both lose so something had to give.  And with CR dropping 2 points earlier pretty much everyone lost ground.   Mind you, our slip up was at home, but it still takes a bit of the sting out of our draw.   

3 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Jamaica losing would be nice.  USA and ES splitting pints is good.  Mexico gets a win that may let them coast at the end of the process but they couldn’t both lose so something had to give.  And with CR dropping 2 points earlier pretty much everyone lost ground.   Mind you, our slip up was at home, but it still takes a bit of the sting out of our draw.   

This worries me more than Jamaica getting a point would have. I guess it's just regency bias from Mexico laying down for Honduras to knock them off and eliminate us last time around. I want mexico playing to win right until march 30th.