Rida Zouhir

PopePouri

On 10/29/2021 at 1:41 PM, Francois79 said:

I'm hoping that the CSA will have more $$ with the recent success at the gate, maybe we will see them using this cash towards camp poutine (CPL-MLS players) and U17-19-21, at least give a chance to these kids to show what they can do... just take part of events like the Toulon tournament few years back, isn't that the first time we saw Jonathan David...

Even with both Edmonton games being a sellout won't provide enough finances to do all these things that we would like...or even some of them. What Canada needs is that the exposure from what the national team is currently doing will entice sponsorship from multinational corporations...and I actually believe this will happen. We may have to wait until qualification to Qatar 2022 is complete but it will happen. I'm also an optimist...in case you were wondering. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shway said:

But has never played….interesting.

I think guys have to stop being highly rated with little to no professional experience. 

Montreal media put some hype on him but interesting how the one who hasn’t played is going training…. 

logam in MTL midfield incoming/already there 

14 hours ago, FC_Hali said:

Anyone familiar with Montreal’s Academy set up that can give a run down on these players? Any idea who they rate highest? The only one that has any sort of sample size is Ferdinand.

Zouhir has already made his debut in MLS age 17, so my guess is he's got the highest regard of the trainers. 

2 hours ago, An Observer said:

I suspect he will take sometime off up to Xmas and then back in a Canadian camp through January. He played a lot of football for country and club this year

Agree but staying in game shape in bologna wouldn’t be a bad play 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was excited to see him make the start considering what that might mean about how he’s looked in training.   However that excitement has decreased upon realizing that there isn’t even a single other midfielder on the bench tonight!!  
So this seems like more or less a forced decision. 

10 minutes ago, Acid-Tone said:

I was excited to see him make the start considering what that might mean about how he’s looked in training.   However that excitement has decreased upon realizing that there isn’t even a single other midfielder on the bench tonight!!  
So this seems like more or less a forced decision. 

and that's how you take advantage of an opportunity!