Match Thread: August 8, 2021 - Forge v Ottawa

It was another great day at THF, Forge carried most of the play for the first half hour without doing much with the possession, the penalty kick was well taken and the goal off a very good corner kick right on to the head was real nice to see, the Red Card pretty much ended this as a contest although AO did have a couple good forays into the Forge box with 10 men! A couple of Forge players returned from injury and the squad was well used ahead of the trip to El Salvador for both matches in the tie!

Had to watch this one from home, but Babouli is becoming the most fun player to watch on the pitch. I've been a critic of Metusala but glad to see him get his first goal, his elation was contagious.

Pacius looks like he could be an interesting player, we definitely needed the depth at forward. Hope Tissot gets more of a run out as we head down to El Salvador.

4 hours ago, Pottsy3 said:

Had to watch this one from home, but Babouli is becoming the most fun player to watch on the pitch. I've been a critic of Metusala but glad to see him get his first goal, his elation was contagious.

Pacius looks like he could be an interesting player, we definitely needed the depth at forward. Hope Tissot gets more of a run out as we head down to El Salvador.

Tissot is injured but is getting back to fitness, this is from his landlord who I spoke with over post match beers yesterday!