Those who have paid for Voyageurs Memberships …

1 hour ago, Tyson M said:

What about those of us who just signed up as we saw this post?(like 10 minutes ago!?)

The email was sent to those who had signed up by the start of today.  Basically, it is a heads up that there will be a ticket announcement, hopefully this week, and to watch out for your emails for news about this.  The window for purchasing tickets will likely be very tight and limited if we assume that we will be at around 50% normal capacity.  

5 hours ago, rob.notenboom said:

🚨 ATTN Voyageurs Members: please check your emails (and spam folders, and other folders) for an important message. 🚨

@rob.notenboomHi Rob

have 2 memberships - signed up a few weeks ago : have not received any emails at all- this one referenced and previous ones as well , can you check status please 

5 hours ago, Free kick said:

Thanks for all the efforts you are putting into this.   I will buy you beer if i ever run into you at any of these matches.  Yes,  even at BMO field beer prices if thats where a game will be played.  

No worries. My pleasure (although I’d never turn down a beer). 😁

Okay I think I have some answers:

@maplebanana there was a glitch with international memberships. Hopefully it’s fixed now and you received the email. 

@Club Linesman Honestly not sure what happened with yours. You were in the email list and everything looks good with your account. I sent you the email directly. 

@Ngravs I think you may have also purchased a $25 membership which was accidentally left on the site. If so, it wiped out your $19.86 membership. I’ve fixed that, but we may have to refund you the $25. Let me know. 

@Markoaleks Not sure what happened with yours but everything seems fine with your account. I sent you the email. 

I think adding the email - info at thevoyageurs dot com to your contacts solves a lot of these reception issues, so hopefully you get all emails from now on. 

The important thing here is that all of you can log into the Voyageurs site.

We don't know how ticketing will be done, and we can't rely on email should TM force a code on us. 

It's possible we can improve the email, but even then almost a quarter of people opted not to get any email.....  

55 minutes ago, admin said:

The important thing here is that all of you can log into the Voyageurs site.

We don't know how ticketing will be done, and we can't rely on email should TM force a code on us. 

It's possible we can improve the email, but even then almost a quarter of people opted not to get any email.....  

I did get the email about ticketing but wasn’t able to log into the V’s site and couldn’t reset my password never received the email to reset my password).  

Hey all. 

@Vancouver Fan I emailed you from info@thevoyageurs.com. Hopefully it got through. 

@dyslexic nam Bizarre you can’t login. I might have to reset your password and DM you the new one. Maybe DM me. 

@Markoaleks I sent an email to your jugovic… email account. Hopefully it got through. 

@yomurphy1 Just to confirm, you received the email and replied? Just want to make sure I’m not missing anyone. 

@toontownman Emailed you as well. Hopefully you received it. 

14 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

I did get the email about ticketing but wasn’t able to log into the V’s site and couldn’t reset my password never received the email to reset my password).  

This is your account email address

shau********@hotmail.com

Can I change it to something new?

14 hours ago, Markoaleks said:

I had an previous used email under my profile on the V’’s site-updated the email account so I should receive them going forward - can you resend please to confirm receipt 

thx 

PM me the username and correct email, I will update it.