World Cup Qualifying Tickets - BMO and BC Place

Free kick

On 8/13/2021 at 11:21 PM, Free kick said:

Important question:  

So how long will the tickets with the pre assigned code (for us) be up for sale until they are released to the general public?  

For those of us who have to work during the day or dont have time to come here or check our emails during the day.  

Until midnight that day... BUT, that does not mean our tickets go public.  There is just a pause in our ability to buy them between midnight and 10am the next day.

The general public will not have access to our tickets at any point unless we release them or shitheads share the code.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:39 PM, narduch said:

The CanWNT should schedule their own friendly in September at BC Place for a Gold Medal celebration. 

I believe the dates work out with the window available 

It won't likely be September. The players have been together for more than 40 days and just flew back to their respective clubs/homes..... but.... that said....

5jtmz1.jpg

19 minutes ago, admin said:

The general public will not have access to our tickets at any point unless we release them or shitheads share the code.

Is there any way to for tickets to be tagged to the members? So that we could tell?

Or we would manually have to be like : Shway 2 Tickets= Section 112, Row 9 Seats 2&3 🤣

12 minutes ago, admin said:

It won't likely be September. The players have been together for more than 40 days and just flew back to their respective clubs/homes..... but.... that said....

5jtmz1.jpg

Well the US just announced a 4 games series of friendlies , two in September and two in October. They will be the sendoff for Carli Lloyd. Hopefully the CSA announces something soon to take advantage of a this great opportunity given to them. 

8 minutes ago, Shway said:

Is there any way to for tickets to be tagged to the members? So that we could tell?

Or we would manually have to be like : Shway 2 Tickets= Section 112, Row 9 Seats 2&3 🤣

There is, but that is complicated. 

We can have tickets deleted. 

For the October game it will be a different system but that is still being worked out. 

13 minutes ago, Shway said:

More like .....  "Shway 2 Tickets= Section 112, Row 9 Seats 2&3" - Delete these immediately....

57 minutes ago, Cblake said:

I would just have a where are you tickets thread.

But what point would that serve save for possibly planning things stadium, wise... but... 

We will be able to wrestle some control back in the future, when there is no covid seating map.  Until then... it's just not possible to manage it the way I did in the past. 

It just breaks my heart we did all that work while playing against Belize, St Vincent ect... over and over.... and now we have the best team in history playing for real stakes against the top teams in our region... and we have this shit happen. 

We will need to find a way... but with open ticketing I'm not sure how to do it. 

If the teams and Canada Soccer want what they had, well they will need to fix it but this is covid and TM, not CSA.  What happens in these games supporter wise will be an absolute lottery. 

It might even be better, I just don't know.  We have a few weeks to try and come up with some ideas but TM isn't going to tell us anything.  How do you plan something when you don't even know who is in the front row. 

14 minutes ago, admin said:

But what point would that serve save for possibly planning things stadium, wise... but... 

We will be able to wrestle some control back in the future, when there is no covid seating map.  Until then... it's just not possible to manage it the way I did in the past. 

It just breaks my heart we did all that work while playing against Belize, St Vincent ect... over and over.... and now we have the best team in history playing for real stakes against the top teams in our region... and we have this shit happen. 

We will need to find a way... but with open ticketing I'm not sure how to do it. 

If the teams and Canada Soccer want what they had, well they will need to fix it but this is covid and TM, not CSA.  What happens in these games supporter wise will be an absolute lottery. 

It might even be better, I just don't know.  We have a few weeks to try and come up with some ideas but TM isn't going to tell us anything.  How do you plan something when you don't even know who is in the front row. 

Yes Covid does suck and has knocked things down, but this will rise again. In my eyes Canadian has a great opportunity here and the fruits of your hard work will see some light. I am sure those who wan to bring the voice and passion for these games will end up where they can contribute the most. With lots of open space people who for some reason end up in the lower regions of the south end and do not want to be there will simply move. It has been happening at TFC games. 

2 hours ago, admin said:

No, not as yet.   They are waiting  to see if covid restrictions will be lifted.   It is a PITA to sell tickets in a funky checkerboard socially distanced way in the stadium which is one reason this has taken so long. 

They are hoping it is wide open come October.

That makes sense. Thank you!  I’ll wait patiently. 

3 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

Just getting on to Ticketmaster to see what is available and cost and I am getting booted out every time I get in the queue and it is my turn to buy?!?  Anyone else experience this? Hopefully it won’t happen with the Voyageurs ducats.

nope, my screens are queued up ready for the codes since 10:04am to be exact. 

11 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

Just getting on to Ticketmaster to see what is available and cost and I am getting booted out every time I get in the queue and it is my turn to buy?!?  Anyone else experience this? Hopefully it won’t happen with the Voyageurs ducats.

I was getting this problem on the app, which is piece of 💩.

Try it in your browser. It seems to be working there.

7 minutes ago, Shway said:

this is exactly the issue. 

Happened with me, then I used the link sent out and it worked flawlessly.

Thanks ladies and gentlemen for your work.

I think that was it. It didn't prompt me for the code the 2nd time. Finally worked.

Thank you to all of those of you who have put in the hard work behind the scenes.

I am planning on going with my 2 kids but there are only options for purchasing 2 tickets.  I was going to buy 4 and bring a buddy or see if my Wife wanted to come with us to see my sons and I lose our minds but it only allows 2 tickets. 

Anyone know if you buy 2 tickets if you can come back into the app and buy another 2?or does this need to be done with another TM account?

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic