GC: Canada vs Mexico - Thursday, July 29th, 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific - Houston TX

Was gonna say everyone was playing very well, until the Doneil classic happened

I can't even get mad about that kind of stuff any more. Henry just is who he is.

I've really enjoyed seeing us go into a game against Mexico with full belief in our ability to score, even though I expected nothing less from these lads. Ultimately, I don't expect a comeback from our B+ team against Mexico's A- team, but I expect them to give it a real go

If people can honestly say Henry is a top CB for us after that bonehead challenge, we are in serious trouble. I have no idea what Herdman is thinking by leaving Vitoria out for Henry tonight, but this is our only weak spot. I said it before the game and now we're behind. Vitoria has been terrific and you start... Henry? In the biggest game of the tourney thus far? Mind-boggling. 

1 minute ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

If people can honestly say Henry is a top CB for us after that bonehead challenge, we are in serious trouble. I have no idea what Herdman is thinking by leaving Vitoria out for Henry tonight, but this is our only weak spot. I said it before the game and now we're behind. Vitoria has been terrific and you start... Henry? In the biggest game of the tourney thus far? Mind-boggling. 

Vitoria is suspended due to card accumulation

I see this going two ways.... either Herdman comes up with the biggest ever motivational talk at halftime and we even it up, or Henry completely shits himself with a second yellow and Mexico just kills the game faking injuries for whatever is left.

1 minute ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

We had no choice with Vitoria’s suspension 

2 minutes ago, DeRo_Is_King said:

You do realize Vitoria is suspended right?

Just now, costarg said:

I see this going two ways.... either Herdman comes up with the biggest ever motivational talk at halftime and we even it up, or Henry completely shits himself with a second yellow and Mexico just kills the game faking injuries for whatever is left.

I think neither of those outcomes are likely.

6 minutes ago, archer21 said:

Seriously, why can Henry get a yellow after review but Alvarez gets nothing when he’s clearly just going after Laryea.

Only one incident the officials are interested in judging out of the two. 

In fairness as far as concacaf goes the officiating has been OK tonight.

Should have been cards for the Alvarez hit and subsequent melee. Osorio looked like he slapped a player in the face, someone had *Kaye by the neck. Madness.

Edited by toontownman

Vitoria is suspended.

Yes, this is on Herdman.  He should've had Vitoria grow a mustache and wear Henry's jersey out there.