Jump to content

GC: Canada vs Mexico - Thursday, July 29th, 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific - Houston TX


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, CanadianSoccerFan said:

Was hoping for Corbeanu

Same here... we're not going to get many good scoring chances. Who do you trust to bury the very few that comes our way?

I wish it was Corbeanu as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ansem said:

Same here... we're not going to get many good scoring chances. Who do you trust to bury the very few that comes our way?

I wish it was Corbeanu as well.

I really don't get where this is coming from... Corbeanu's thing is his size combined with his technical abilities. He's not considered to be a great finisher. He has 5 goals in 21 games at the youth level.

 

We all love Theo, but our wings are already cemented, and he's not all that convincing as a striker. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Free kick said:

So many events on tonight.   Olympic events with medals on the line.  NBA draft is on with some interesting storylines.  And of course the hold cup.  I need three Or four TV’.

Laptop, phone, utilize them all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

I know this isn’t really the right place, and I know that there are criticisms that aren’t completely without basis, but damn I feel like I am getting my money’s worth from my OneSoccer subscription this year.  

Agreed. CPL continuing. Concacaf League + Champions Leauge. Voyageurs Cup kicking off soon. And of course WCQ. Noticed they also confirmed they will be showing Lille games again too, starting Aug. 8.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Any insight into the Mexico XI ?

 

At first glance it looks like they are starting their top players.

I just assume they will be strong no matter who plays

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I know this isn’t really the right place, and I know that there are criticisms that aren’t completely without basis, but damn I feel like I am getting my money’s worth from my OneSoccer subscription this year.  

This and the WCQ and Olympic Qualifiers and the Lille games over the winter have made it a great investment for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, PiedPilko said:

I really don't get where this is coming from... Corbeanu's thing is his size combined with his technical abilities. He's not considered to be a great finisher. He has 5 goals in 21 games at the youth level.

 

We all love Theo, but our wings are already cemented, and he's not all that convincing as a striker. 

Exactly. The position is for a hold up center forward. Cavallini is excellent there, David and Larin are great there, but after that no one else on the roster can fill in. That's why Akinola was a huge callup

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I know this isn’t really the right place, and I know that there are criticisms that aren’t completely without basis, but damn I feel like I am getting my money’s worth from my OneSoccer subscription this year.  

Problem is.  The OneSoccer app is not very good in my opinion.  I have had subscriptions briefly to other streaming web services like LiveBasketballTV and the DAZN.  OneSoccer is by far the worst from a user friendly standpoint.  
 

last week I spent almost an hour (inside the App) trying to figure out where the link is and where to go in order to renew my expired subscription.  

Edited by Free kick
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Senorpopps said:

Does One Soccer work in the states? I was legit just watching the Qatar-USA game when the feed cut out and said that the stream is unavailable in my region.

It's happened to me twice that I got that message at halftime b/c I didn't have my VPN on. All good once VPN on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Free kick said:

Problem is.  The OneSoccer app is not very good in my opinion.  I have had subscriptions briefly to other streaming web services like LiveBasketball and the DAZN.  OneSoccer is by far the worst from a user friendly standpoint

Like I said, I think there are fair criticisms.  But for $75 over the course of a year, this is a no brainer.  And given the terrible streams we have used in past years (when they were even available) I will take it - warts and all.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...