GC: Canada vs The USA - Sunday, July 18th, 5pm Eastern / 2pm Pacific - Kansas City

4 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

I am curious what the homer commentators on Fox have to say about the way the game is going now. By any reasonable measure we have been the better team for a while now.  

Lucky to be winning... 

But coming out from the hydration break with a formation change for US to close it out and win the game as expected. 

Edited by apbsmith

1 minute ago, Floortom said:

I think the control in possesion is being overstated..it's nice but if you dont create any good chances with it (as we havent) then its hard to get too excited. We just havent had the quality in the final third

I agree but the Americans have not looked convincing in their defensive set up, either.  They're by no means comfortable in their posture.

8 minutes ago, Floortom said:

I think the control in possesion is being overstated..it's nice but if you dont create any good chances with it (as we havent) then its hard to get too excited. We just havent had the quality in the final third

States have been absolutely happy to sit back and take it and not extend themselves.